FEBRUARY HUGS AND lOVE DAILLY CHAT

Forum: Thirtysomething Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Thirtysomething Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2011, 09:05 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good morning girls! had a decent weekend, my parents were visiting. Sydney was out of control whiney on Saturday, I wanted to hide in a closet by mid afternoon LOL we did get to go out for a bit Sat night though after I got both of them to bed. We went to a local bar with some friends, it was the first time I have been to a bar in ages! I felt slightly out of my element LOL yesterday was a better day, we went for a walk, "Uncle Bri" came over then and we spent the afternoon outside playing in the yard and busted out the John Deere for Syd, she had a lot of fun and Sam loved swinging outside! can't wait for summer! and BBQ season to start!
February 28th, 2011, 09:29 AM
*Cyndee*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
Good Morning! Boy Sydney can be a piece of work huh? You guys have your hands full.

Maddie has been a klutz the past few days. Her legs look like she's been caned and she has la big gooseegg on her head from slipping and falling this morning, her head hit the floor with a thud that shook the house oh man.

Got 17 auctions running and 2 items up on CL. Thinking about selling the pack and play but I just can't seem to part with it.

I'm getting antsy for spring. I want to clean out the basement and closets and get everything we want to store organized and **** sold, donated or trashed. I seriously hate clutter. Especially in a small house.

February 28th, 2011, 10:13 AM
yep she is a piece of work, well she is 3 so I think most 3 year olds have their quirks and issues and difficulties. she is who she is and try to embrace that although not easy all the time. she reminds me exactly of my niece at this age and she turned into a pretty awesome adult so I figure her quirks, while somewhat annoying right now, aren't totally terrible. Later in life her type A personality will likely be a positive attribute while Sam is easy peasy now I probably won't be able to get him off the couch when he is 14 because he is so laid back no matter what everything comes with a challenge.

good luck with the auctions. I have been cleaning out closets like crazy. I think I officially finished spring/summer shopping for both kids so next step is trashing/donating their old clothes and reorganizing their closets.
March 1st, 2011, 10:38 AM
When Maddie got home yesterday and went potty it looked like someone blew their nose in her crotch and panties, it was gray/clear/yellowish discharge, her vulva looked irritated and her bottom was red and breaking out. I figured there was some wiping issues and I talked to my DCP and I cleaned her up really good and she was fine, doesn't complain that it bothers her.

I got a call from daycare that she is noticing it now again and that I should call the DR. The office is closed until 1 for lunch but I was wondering if any moms of girls know what this could be and if there is anything I can do now to treat it?

March 1st, 2011, 10:46 AM
I really don't know? I haven't ever noticed anything like that with Sydney. I would def call the dr sounds like maybe an infection or something? that would be my best guess. KUP! hope it is something simple!
March 1st, 2011, 11:51 AM
I got her a dr appt in about an hour. Hopefully it's something topically treated.

March 1st, 2011, 03:28 PM
Well the DR thinks it fungal. Told us to use Lotrimin 3 times a day and do a sitz bath (basically sit her in the tub of warm soap-free water for 10 mins 3 times a day). No panties at night and nightgown when possible. Call back in a week if it's still funky.
Weird.

March 2nd, 2011, 12:23 PM
Haha, so we picked up a sitz bath and you should have seen her face this morning when we tried it LOL too funny

Mortgage broker got back to me today about an application I sent in on Monday. She said we are good! It's going to take some time and work but she says our scores are good and she thinks she can help us buy a house this year! Yay!

March 3rd, 2011, 06:24 AM
yea I can't imagine Syd taking a sitz bath LOL would be funny and interesting!

woot about the mortgage, great news! shopping for a house is fun and yet very overwhelming. I sort of wish we could move to a slightly larger house in a slightly better neighborhood but I don't foresee that happening until the kids are in school and out of daycare. anyway good luck! I guess we should start a March thread, I will do that now!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search