March Chat Thread......

Forum: Thirtysomething Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Thirtysomething Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2011, 08:27 AM
*Cyndee*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
only 2 hours till the weekend! I'm going to do some shopping for workout stuff and then pick up Maddie and take her bowling.

Other than that , no other plans for the weekend except cleaning and planning diet for the week.

April 1st, 2011, 09:30 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Let me know how bowling goes, I have been thinking of taking Syd wasn't sure if she was still too young or not.

My parents are coming this afternoon and I need to clean the kitchen, rockstar life
April 1st, 2011, 09:36 AM
We went to a birthday party last weekend at a bowling alley and she was really hesitant at first (but it was kind of crazy/loud/kids in her grill) and waiting sucked, but once she tried it she loved it (more the excitement). It was either bowling or Chuck E Cheese and she said bowling so we're going to give it another go

Have a good visit with your parents, and trip to NYC if you go. Best regards to your dad!

April 4th, 2011, 07:43 AM
Good morning! How was everyones's weekend? ours was good, we didn't really do anything, just yardwork, hung around the house and played with the kids. My parents had a nice laid back visit. Sydney was soooooo good all weekend, I think she only had 1 meltdown the entire weekend, that must be some kind of record LOL...I still have this sinus business going on, I broke down and made an appointment today to see a new Primary Dr, my appointment is at 5:15, hopefully it is a good office and they are nice and not jerks, finding a good dr is no easy task LOL. we'll see, if nothing else hopefully I get some meds to kick this sinus infection in the *** because I am tired of my face and head hurting!
April 4th, 2011, 07:59 AM
Morning!
I started working out yesterday, I'm really sore but feeling good. I'm proud of myself for doing this. today is going to be tough but I can do it! 6 weeks to a new me You guys won't recognize me come sam's birthday!

Had a laid back weekend. Took Maddie bowling Friday, Saturday we just hung out and played all day, watched Black Swan, Sunday I worked out, took her for a wagon ride and enjoyed the nice day outside, hit BJ's and stocked up the house, skyped with my brother, made them dinner and relaxed with DH.

I hope the DR can give you something to make you feel better. I'm finishing up this predinsone pack and I feel great! Thank god I went b/c the cardio kicked my butt so bad that my heart would have exploded on claritin. I have exercise induced asthma and had to stop once or twice to use my inhaler and control my heart rate but I got through it. Today is going to be harder lol.

April 4th, 2011, 08:49 AM
Good for you, keep up the good work! I gave up on the 30 Day Shred, I was bored, there weren't enough on demand to keep my interest, I am still doing the yoga one 2x per week and the rest of the time I am back to lifting weights and walking/jogging. I just want to tone up not lose weight so really I didn't need all that jumping around anyway I am trying to figure out if I can somehow work going to the gym into my day, there just don't seem to be enough hours but going to the gym is my happy time so I am going to try and figure something out.

Does Maddie have a bike? like a bike with training wheels not a trike? Sydney is wanting a bike and keeps asking for one, she has mastered the trike and rides it all over the place but she seems to want something more, maybe I will just take her to TRU and let her try some out.
April 4th, 2011, 09:33 AM
She has a trike but no real place to ride it, it's kind of dangerous and we haven't brought it out since last summer yet. They have a few' low riders' at daycare but she hasn't mastered pedaling yet. I wanted to get her a safer one to use but I don't think we'll be getting a bike this year for her.

April 4th, 2011, 10:49 AM
I am thinking this one maybe Rallye 12 inch Girls Flower Power Bike - Toys R Us - Toys "R" Us

I will take her to try it first I guess, she is super fast on the trike, she pedals around the neighborhood with no problem even up hills, I anticipate some falls of course but par for the course I guess, maybe along with a new helmet I will get her some full body armor too

this day is going far to slow for my liking!
April 4th, 2011, 12:42 PM
Right on! Where does she ride so much to be so good at it?

My DCP put down 85 bags of mulch under the new swingset and play area they setup in their yard, and well, the mulch leeches red dye all over everything. I now have to buy her new shoes.

April 4th, 2011, 01:13 PM
they have trikes at school, she rode them all last summer so I guess that is where she got good, IDK? LOL other than that she rides around our driveway, the neighborhood, the house yes I let her ride it in the house if it isn't nice out LOL, she is like roller girl but on a trike, she trikes to the bathroom, the throw clothes in the hamper, to get a snack, she is funny LOL

oh yeah that red mulch is nasty with the dye! gets all over everything!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search