hello girls..i'm back...feeling older

Forum: Thirtysomething Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Thirtysomething Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 29th, 2011, 11:11 PM
Veteran
heia girls, i don't know if any of you remember me.my name's jess..i was here in december and had a chemical pregnancy, and then i stopped writing..actually i hope that many of you aren't here which means you have moved on!!.. Well we've been trying for the past three months but still nothing.. it's starting to be a bit fustrating.I spoke to my gina. he said since i only have one tube left it's a bit harder and he suggested i try an opt.. so we've been using that for the past two months, but last month it said i didn't ovulate,..i was so sure it was wrong..i was honestly convinced i was pregnant..but nothing.. what i don't get is why do i have a metalic taste in my mouth each time? and in the past two months i've also had acid reflux...strange, my instict tells me that i get prgnant but the egg doesn't implant, as if it can't find a place where to hang on to.. i know i sound crazy even because i'm just going by my female intuition...anyway, it's been a while and i've been so busy i haven't dropped by here anymore, since you all brought me luck last time (even if it was a chemical pregnancy, i stilll got pregnant) I thought i'd drop by and say hello, apart from the fact it feels good to have you girl's support and be able to chat.. it's also maybe a place with enough baby dust to do the trick... ..honestly all of this is starting to make me feel a bit old, which i have never thought of before, but now i'm starting to notice all these younger girls around me getting pregnant and since my boyfriend is 31 and i'm 36 i'm staring to feel like an old hag..!! I know i shouldn't but sometimes when you just keep trying and nothing comes up..you start thinking of these things...anyways....thanks for reading and for being here.
March 30th, 2011, 07:19 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am sorry you aren't having luck TTC, I hope you get a BFP real soon and it sticks! I know what it is like to feel old, I am 36 too, I had my last at 35, my SIL has her kids at 35 and 37, so in reality we aren't old at all! it just feels like we are
April 5th, 2011, 06:40 AM
*Cyndee*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
I'm so sorry your are having a hard time. I would really recommend trying preseed, I think you can buy it at CVS and drugstores now days. Using OPK's can be tricky so really it's best to DTD as much as possible during the weeks you suspect you ovulate and check your CM. I also have one ovary and it took over 6 months to get pregnant with the second pregancy (I lost last summer). Don't get discouraged yet, 36 is still very young!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search