April Chat Thread!

Forum: Thirtysomething Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Thirtysomething Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 29th, 2011, 09:48 AM
*Cyndee*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
We made it to Friday!

I worked out from 9-10 last night after Maddie went to bed, managed to pause in the middle and cook dinner, which was finally ready out of the oven by 10:30, ate, had a night cap to wind me down, showered and went to bed with DH...which means I got to sleep around 1 LOL Maddie woke up sometime around 4 and came into my bed to snuggle and stayed there until we got up at 6:30. I love snuggling with her but it's really not comfortable

Laying low this weekend. I'm determined to eat all the food in my house before I go shopping again. I'm way too stocked up on some things. I think I have enough porkchop, steak, and ground beef in my freezer to last until July. I do want to go to the store to get stuff to make bread this weekend, my MIL gave me a bread machine!

Going to check out our garden space and see how the plants are doing tomorrow morning. hopefully the survived this crazy weather of 90's and windy storms. I have my doubts, but I got some new seeds to plant so I'm throw them down and see what happens.

A day at the Zoo sounds fun, hope you guys have a blast! I have mommy chat tonight at 9 and plan on getting my drink on, I need to relax! I'll probably take Maddie to a park or on a bike ride after work today if it stays nice out.

Going to follow up with the mortgage lady, no word in the past 2 weeks.

April 29th, 2011, 10:31 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sydney woke up at 4 last night screaming her head of for me, I went in and she said "I just wanted to snuggle" LOL then 5 minutes later she asked if we could go sleep in my bed because she wanted daddy too, whatever kid just go to sleep!! mama is tired! so the 3 of us slept until 7 our bed until Sam woke up, not very comfy but sleep is sleep!

this has been the longest. week. ever!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search