Gtky 5/20

Forum: Thirtysomething Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Thirtysomething Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 20th, 2011, 09:04 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Where do you hope to be in 5 years?
Where were you 5 years ago?

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

May 20th, 2011, 09:09 AM
*Cyndee*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
In 5 years I hope to be in an awesome house we own and mom to a 8 and 3 year old Ok well fat chance about a #2 but being a home owner will rock. I can't to have back yard bbq's!

5 years ago DH and I were having some pretty wild times living in South Florida

May 20th, 2011, 11:47 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
5 yrs ago DH and I were living it up, traveling, going out lots, spending tons of money LOL and starting to think about having kids

In 5 yrs I would like to be in a bigger house in my dream neighborhood, we have a plan to move once both kids are out of daycare and in school but we will see if it actually happens. other than that things can stay the same! Sam will be 6 and Sydney 8! Holy cow!
May 21st, 2011, 11:16 AM
kerian's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Where do you hope to be in 5 years? a bigger house, and 1 more child. maybe a SAHM would be nice
Where were you 5 years ago? just got back from a stunning overseas trip. thinking about TTC.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

May 21st, 2011, 06:58 PM
Dan's wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Where do you hope to be in 5 years? Hopefully have our house almost paid off.
Where were you 5 years ago? I was graduating from college and was a few months pregnant with Keith, after TTC for 5 years before that!

May 30th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
In 5 yrs from now I'm hoping to have a steady boyfriend by then and hopefully another child , along with a house that could be with a dog . I do know in 5 yrs from now I will be preparing Brendan for 7th grade !

5 yrs ago we were still living at the same place as we are now and i'm thinking we had a family reunion then and we had to get rid of one of our cats because she continued to want to go outside so she ended up getting found by the animal control took me nearly 200 dollars to get her out they said if they caught her again it would be 500 dollars so I'm a single mom on not much money so I asked the foster mom to come get her because i was for sure she wouldn't stay put .

May 31st, 2011, 02:48 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
5 years ago I was pregnant with my son, living in Northern California and loving it.
In 5 years I will be 1 year away from retirement, planning to sell our house, have a 11 year old, 9 year old and 4 year old (assuming same time of year) and hopefully still loving it .

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

June 25th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Regular
Love the question.

Five years ago I was pretty miserable. Didn't think there was ever an end in sight regarding my children's "father." Didn't think I'd ever be able to afford to leave him and support myself and my kids.

Five years from now, I will have my bachelors degree in accounting. Hopefully a new career and maybe a love life, lol. My oldest will be finishing up her last year of high school I think I better stop now. I'm not ready to think about my babies leaving home.
June 26th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Super Mommy
Where do you hope to be in 5 years? I hope to be finished college, possibly starting a job and looking at buying our own house.
Where were you 5 years ago? I was married with a 2 year old and infant twins, living what most people would consider the "American dream." However, my marriage didn't last and my life changed drastically.

Tags
gtky

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search