i think its tuesday.... (x-posted)

Forum: Thirtysomething Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Thirtysomething Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 30th, 2011, 11:36 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
ugh my days are smooshing into one another....i thought i would have more spare time once the kids were in school...just so busy!!! we finally got our water softener figured out...after changing out a few pipes and the shut off valves.....then my oven broke....again...second time.....sears wanted 130 dollars....AGAIN mind you....to just come LOOK at it....who knows how much parts would have been for them to fix or, or for them to come out and say well....there is nothing we can do....but you still owe us 130 dollars...and you should buy a new one...NOT!!! i got a gas stove in the basement that i have been using....it is a little inconvenient to go up and down the stairs but hell i'd rather do that then bother with that speed cook oven...the gas stove cooks 100x better anyways and is full sized and i can actually put more than one thing in at a time lol which i couldn't do with that speed cook oven cause its a oven/microwave combo thingy....and really i hated it haha! but now i have to buy a microwave just so i have something to easily heat stuff up with but that shouldn't be more than 50 bucks...lets see what else....yeah i have been working on getting a chicken coup set up....today it took me an hour to get the box i am converting into a hen house 5ft onto some concrete yes AN HOUR just for 5ft...this box was heavy let me tell you.....but now that i got it in the little partially fenced concrete area i can finish fencing it off and putting chicken wire over the top....ohh and we are getting goats too....2 of them....i really didnt want them but dh REALLY does....so now when i want some other sort of farm animal he can't whine about it cause i'll be like well you got your goats! haha (he can't say anything about the chickens cause he wants em too lol) right now it looks like im getting 3 chickens...my friend had a bunch of baby ones but only 3 made it...guess something got into them and killed all but 3.....so im HOPING that they are all 3 female....so if that works out we'll have 2 dogs, 2 goats 3 chickens, a lizard and a frog LOL and i'm gonna get another lizard too LOL...and sometime down the road when we get the pasture fence all fixed up i wanna get a cow! well we need a deep freezer too for the meat! haha! yeah and im gonna name it porterhouse too lmao....but that probably wont be for another 2 years or so
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

September 1st, 2011, 09:31 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Kristy I know the feeling! I very rarely know what day it is!!!

You sound so busy hon! I hope you're getting time to rest as well!

Lizard piccies please - I used to have an iguana!

September 2nd, 2011, 10:06 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
hes just a tiny green anole...lol....the girls want a bearded dragon lol but i think not haha! i'll try to get a picture up ohh here is one!

we had 2 but the other one died
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

September 2nd, 2011, 08:05 PM
Dan's wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We just got a few cows. Dh was worried I'd get attached to them because I think they're pretty cute right now. But once they get big and ugly I won't have a problem eating them.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search