9/22 Thursday Theft

Forum: Thirtysomething Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Thirtysomething Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2011, 08:52 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
have you ever stolen something before? at any age...can be from say your parents, brother or sister....or even a store....even if it was unintentional? for example one of your kids kept something in their hand and you walked out of the store or you forgot something on the bottom of the cart....walked out etc....

*Kristy wife to Karl, mom to Raianna(13) Elyse(11) and Helena(6) stepmom to Frankie(16)*
click me!---> Come Join us at Stay At Home Mommies!!! <---click me!
click me!---> Come Join us at Mommy Weightloss and Fitness!!! <---click me!
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

September 22nd, 2011, 09:12 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
not to my knowledge, I always try to check the kids hands before we leave a store and I am sure one day I will forget and something will get taken, kids seem to grab everything LOL I have walked out of the store with something on the bottom of my cart before but went back in to pay for it, I am paranoid if I don't bad karma will get me .... One time in jr high I was with a friend at a drug store and she stole makeup, I was horrified when I found out, I thought the cops were going to come arrest me for even being with her LOL
September 22nd, 2011, 10:21 AM
kerian's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
only once and i nearly die with shame.

Kyla was a few months old and i was shopping with my gran with Kyla in the stroller.
now my gran gets lost and distracted really easily. so i was watching her and kyla in the stroller. so i grabbed a pack of wipes and put them on top of the stroller co si wasnt buying anything else.
anyway, i only realised i hadnt paid for them when i got back to the car and was loading the stroller. i was so mortified!
i rushed back in and apologised profusely.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

September 22nd, 2011, 01:59 PM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
from a store...never....im too paranoid! haha....when i was a kid i took things from my sisters all the time!! haha...i cant say if anything accidentally got looked over...usually by the time im done shopping and loaded up i got so much stuff that i wouldn't even know it....

*Kristy wife to Karl, mom to Raianna(13) Elyse(11) and Helena(6) stepmom to Frankie(16)*
click me!---> Come Join us at Stay At Home Mommies!!! <---click me!
click me!---> Come Join us at Mommy Weightloss and Fitness!!! <---click me!
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

September 23rd, 2011, 08:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I've never intentionally stolen from a store. I think there might have been 1 or 2 incidents of forgetting to take stuff from the bottom of a shopping cart.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search