Five for Friday- Lasts

Forum: Thirtysomething Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Thirtysomething Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 11th, 2011, 06:26 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. What was the last book you read, and what is your opinion of it?
2. What was the last movie you saw, and what is your opinion of it?
3. What was the last TV show you saw, and what is your opinion of it?
4. What was the last album you bought / downloaded, and what is your opinion of it?
5. What was the last meal you cooked, and how did it turn out?

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

November 11th, 2011, 08:07 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. What was the last book you read, and what is your opinion of it? been a while, I don't even remember? no time for reading lately
2. What was the last movie you saw, and what is your opinion of it?Bad Teacher, I thought it was fairly funny
3. What was the last TV show you saw, and what is your opinion of it?The Office, funny but not nearly as funny this season without Steve Carell
4. What was the last album you bought / downloaded, and what is your opinion of it?A Brokedown Melody.....LOVE it!
5. What was the last meal you cooked, and how did it turn out?hamburgers the other night, they were good
November 14th, 2011, 08:54 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
1. What was the last book you read, and what is your opinion of it? dragon fly in amber...actually not done with it...its okay...very slow read...is taking me more than 2 weeks to read it and i have very little desire to finish it righ tnow
2. What was the last movie you saw, and what is your opinion of it? harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2..LOVED it!!! ***spoiler alert a little anyways***although i think they could have gotten actual people in their 40's to portray the older versions of the characters they did a horrible job of making them look older LOL
3. What was the last TV show you saw, and what is your opinion of it? umm house...i LOVE HOUSE!!! he rocks the show is great.
4. What was the last album you bought / downloaded, and what is your opinion of it? uhhh i dunno lol
5. What was the last meal you cooked, and how did it turn out? spaghetti last night...it was okay...i was just getting over being sick so i just ate it i am usually not a big spaghetti fan
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

November 17th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Dan's wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. What was the last book you read, and what is your opinion of it? I don't remember, I must not have been very good. lol
2. What was the last movie you saw, and what is your opinion of it? The last Harry Potter movie, I thought it was very good!
3. What was the last TV show you saw, and what is your opinion of it? I watched Mantracker last night, it was alright, I'm kind of getting bored with it.
4. What was the last album you bought / downloaded, and what is your opinion of it? I have no idea, it's probably been years!
5. What was the last meal you cooked, and how did it turn out? hashbrowns, eggs, and toast. It was very good, I had been craving breakfast!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search