We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. Do you make New Year's resolutions? If so, what are yours this year?
2. What are you really looking forward to in 2012?
3. Did you have any life-changing experiences in 2011? What were they?
4. What do you plan on waking up to on the 1st?
5. Do you have any particular traditions for New Year's?
I don't typically make resolutions, but this year I've made one to save money every month for Christmas shopping this year so we don't have to blow up my credit card again.
I'm looking forward to my Husband's job getting on track again this year. His company has a new owner and he seems to have quite a bit more knowledge about running a business than his last owner did. He's already making changes
Only life changing experience last year was getting a new puppy.