Hello From Michigan

Forum: Thirtysomething Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Thirtysomething Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 5th, 2004, 11:45 AM
Veteran
Geesh, I'm going to be 32 later this month, but I really want to start going backwards! It's amazing because when I was in high school, my parents were in the 40's. I had a huge wake up call the other day when my mom reminded me that she's almost 60. What? I still saw her in her late 40's early 50's. How does that happen?

Anyways, I'm glad to be here! I look foward to getting to know you all better.
I have one little boy who will be 3 in December and hopefully we'll be able to conceive real soon!

October 5th, 2004, 12:10 PM
pooker's Avatar Veteran
HI, Welcome and I like your idea! Going backwards...hmmm...

My mom stopped at 35. She has been 35 for 21 years now...I think. I'm starting to lose count. I told her I'll have to be 34 for the rest of my life, because I surely can't be older than her, right?
October 5th, 2004, 01:36 PM
zonapellucida
Welcome to JM! If only.....(wistful sigh.....)
October 5th, 2004, 01:59 PM
mom2one's Avatar Super Mommy
Hey! Welcome!!! I am 30. I have no desire to go backwards though....but like you, my Mom was in her 40's when I was in highschool. She looks exactly the same to me today at 57!!! I see her no different now than then!!! So I hope I have her genes. Not a grey hair on that woman!! She'll never age in my mind and like my sister says, "Mom will never die, she will live forever b/c I can't handle not having her around. So she has to outlive us!" My Mom says she'll live to 100!!
October 5th, 2004, 06:52 PM
mom22boyz
If there is a way to go backwards, please let me know because I would love to do it.. !!

Robin
October 6th, 2004, 02:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi and Welcome!

I'm 33. I remember when I was really little (like maybe 6) my grandfather told me that as you get older, time goes by faster. I had no idea what he was talking about.

Now, I do.
Proud mom to my little kookaburra, Alden (03/02). #2 due 06/16/05

October 6th, 2004, 04:14 AM
Veteran
Amber, isn't that the truth?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search