We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Hmmm...I honestly dont know, but I would say it probably depends on your LO. How well does she tend to chew her food, etc. Try cutting them in half instead of thirds and see how it goes. Then gradually give her bigger pieces.
♥ Siggy credit goes to Pattyandthemoos, thank you! ♥
Apparently, the thing to watch for with dried fruit is the stickiness. It can clump together. That makes it a bit more of a choking hazard so they require more vigilance. The other thing about the stickiness is that the fruit sticks to the teeth and can promote tooth decay...but if you've got a good brushing regime I'd think you'd be ok.
It depends on your LO and teeth really. Seamus was eating them at just over 1, but Kieran has problems(she has way less teeth then he did) I read something from Gerber saying they couldn't have raisins till age 4 and I had to laugh, I've never herd of anyone waiting till 4 to give raisins