We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I spoke to Siera's cardiologist yesterday and they're tentatively scheduling her surgery for May 23. We go in for bloodwork/echos/etc. on May 18. I say tentative because I was informed that if someone younger comes along with a more severe condition they get priority. I just can't wait to get it over with though. I'm feeling good about the procedure and I'm looking forward to putting it behind us. One less defect to think about IMO.
Edit: It happened. They called today to tell me that her surgery's being pushed back to June 13. This sucks. I hope it doesn't get pushed back again.
Thank you Jaidynsmum for my fabulous siggy
Last edited by SassyMama; April 26th, 2012 at 12:11 PM.
Dina, thank you for the update! I'd been wondering when it would be scheduled for. I'm glad you have a date & she will be getting the procedure (hopefully doesn't get bumped!) I know how hard this has been for you mama. Please KUP as it gets closer for Miss Siera.