Stupid boss

Forum: Working Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Working Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 9th, 2008, 08:13 PM
Regular
I have a doozy...maybe I am not alone...I have this stupid boss that thinks that just because he has a college education and he carries the title of assistant manager that he stuff don't stink...He is 22 and as I have said fresh out of college...He is not married and as with most men is totally clueless about women...I swear the man never took health class and does not understand that sometimes women get sick when they are pg and have to make several trips to the bathroom and their sense of smell is magnified by like 20 and don't have the stomach for things like they used to...they have to follow doctors orders and if they feel light headed, they may have to take a 20 minute break instead of a 15 and most of all A WOMAN IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BLEED WHEN SHE IS PREGNANT! Oh yeah, we are also not supposed to tug on huge cans of garbage when the bag weighs like 60 pounds because someone decided to take the big bag of kitty litter that had a hole in it and instead of taking it to claims dumped it in the nearest trash can where i have to pick it up...then they have the guts to chew me out when I run into something like that and i use my cell phone to call one of the other guys to help me. I am thinking about going on early maternity leave but I cant afford it. I have noticed that when they start having me lift things like that i start spotting and sometimes bleed like a regular period...I hate it but it is my job and I have to do it...
December 10th, 2008, 07:52 AM
youngwoman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What type of job do you have? Please, for your baby's safety, don't do any heavy lifting! If your boss doesn't understand that, get a doctor's note. You've gotta take care of yourself first and foremost, because your body is now growing another person.

December 10th, 2008, 09:46 AM
The Aubrey's Avatar cw. piffle snot
I'm with Amanda, DO NOT!!!! lift anything. Give your boss a doctors note, do whatever you need to do!! It's not right for him to have you taking out trash or lifting anything.

KUP.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search