Do you already know what Santa is bringing you?

Forum: Working Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Working Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 16th, 2011, 06:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So, since we working ladies are all holding down the forts in our families, I wondered if you have any surprises under the tree waiting for you?

My hubby is not so good at the surprises. I've actively bought at least half of my gifts, but he's managed to get a few off my list that I don't recall on the list, and honestly don't think I can tell what they are. I'm sort of impressed.

Check out my BLOGS
Making Lemonade
MonkeyPieForTheWin

December 16th, 2011, 06:34 AM
sfarrow3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have no clue girl. I did catch him looking at some electronics stuff on my IPAD a few days ago. When I walked in the room he tried to hide the screen and act like he wasn't on the IPAD! LMAO...so funny...

December 16th, 2011, 11:39 AM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
I gave DH a bunch of ideas since he's pretty bad about thinking of things himself.. he says he's gotten a few things but I don't know what they are...

December 16th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Mommy of Four!
Haha...my SO actually did surprise me, early though He told me that he is giving me $400.00 right before Christmas to help me with my bills, and he also gave me money to get my hair highlighted and re-shaped. He told me that I am getting bedroom slippers as well. I think, if he actually does give me these things, I will be quite spoiled! Oh, and did I mention that I should be getting a pretty lefthanded diamond as well
Now from "Santa" aka me...I will be getting a new church bag with my name embroidered in it. I will also be getting a brand new pair of high heels.

Thank You Alethia for the Siggy!
December 16th, 2011, 02:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've actually seen two of my gifts, at least the packaging, so those won't be surprises. But they are things I asked for and expected, so even if I hadn't seen them I wouldn't have been surprised to get them. DH is a great gift-giver though. He's practical in getting things from lists but also comes up with good alternatives.
December 16th, 2011, 08:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have no idea what I am getting for Christmas.

But I am still in that excited waiting period for him to pop the question... I am pretty sure he has the ring (or he at least ordered it).

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

December 18th, 2011, 05:36 PM
lovemyboysandabbey2's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to lovemyboysandabbey2 Send a message via Yahoo to lovemyboysandabbey2
no, DH and I don't do gifts for eachother, just the kids

December 20th, 2011, 09:43 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have no idea on some things.

Some of the gifts I bought myself but he is just giving it to me

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

December 20th, 2011, 10:19 AM
kerian's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Dh and i dont do gifts for each other. we usually buy something for the house. and if all goes according to plan we can get the beautiful TV stand we both fell in love with.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

December 20th, 2011, 11:45 AM
sfarrow3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well I did get a new bedroom suite, but that was like a family gift...lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search