Relationship Time

Forum: Working Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Working Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 26th, 2012, 03:46 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
With working life, home life, and kids when do you find the time to have time with you and your spouse/signaficant other?

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

March 27th, 2012, 03:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Whenever we can. It was much harder when the bulk of our kids (oh that sounds so terrible, HAHA) were younger, but now that we only have one little one, its so much easier.
March 27th, 2012, 05:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It's definitely not as often as it should be. We squeezed in some time together this weekend, but we still connect on some level every single day. We make a point of saying I love you every time we talk/say goodbye. We chat on messenger all day long. We never seem to run out of things to say to each other.

Check out my BLOGS
Making Lemonade
MonkeyPieForTheWin

March 27th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Jule'sMomInOR's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hardly ever. I put Juliana to bed at night and then we have some time together but for the most part I go to sleep shortly after this because I wake up early for work.

March 29th, 2012, 09:55 AM
sfarrow3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It is difficult, but we pretty much try to connect everyday through calls/texts. A simple "how was your day" and "I love you" does wonders! We try to go out on date night twice a month which has helped tremendously. We also are going to NYC for our anniversay at the end of April for 4 days. There are days when we have gotten into little arguments over every little thing and that was due mainly because we just don't see each other enough. So that's why date night is so important to us.

March 29th, 2012, 10:31 AM
Jennhowru's Avatar Doin Good. And You?
We have dinner together every night (as a family, but it's still quality time with DH too). We also get some alone time on the weekends when the kids are out and about playing with friends, and we'll usually just lounge around and watch T.V. together. We get date nights a few times a year when my parents take the kids for an overnight stay, or we are visiting his parents and they watch them while we go out.
April 11th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Kristin32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We try to have a date night every month or so. We watch our shows together after we put Collin to bed at night and we also go for a family walk every night after dinner, which is a great time to talk.

April 15th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Super Mommy
DH and I are very lucky right now. We are both school bus drivers. Our hours are the same. We both have 8 am - 2 pm off and we are home with the kids by 4:00. We won't be able to do this forever, so we are trying to enjoy the time together while we can.
Gavyn & Kendric - 8
Joseph - 18 months
Step-mom to:
Kiersten - 8

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search