crapy weather messing with work/school hours?

Forum: Working Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Working Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 5th, 2013, 07:17 PM
Bella Nyxe's Avatar Serenity in Moonlight
we are supposed to get some snow tonight and tomorrow for a total of 3 - 5 inches or something. geesh!

im hoping everything will be easy tomorrow. im not used to getting the twins and myself out of the house and all three of us being on time. I think it will be fine but still it worries me a little. I work with my aunt so she wont mind if im late but I really want to put in as much hours as I can. im only part time and last week I only got two days worth (like 8-10 hours MAYBE ) and that's all. the holiday really put me under in hours.

would you get into trouble or penalized if you were late to work due to weather and it effecting your childs school hours?

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽¸.☆
´ ¸.☆´ ☆
¸☆´
´¯☆. ¸. ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. ¸.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search