Just got back from my 2nd glucose/insuline tolerance test

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 3rd, 2008, 10:22 AM
Jessy133's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hey ladies how is everyone! Well im super tired!!! I just did my 2nd round of tests b/c the first time the stupid lab decided o im not going to check the insulin and they did only the glucose! so i had to go and redue all of it again! So i wasnt a happy camper!

Anywho well here i am also on day 41 and counting LoL I did a hpt yesterday and it was a a small line came up afterwards but it was over the time limit of 10 min. but it didnt look pink it looked grayish like an evap line. I didnt use an FRER which would have been better b.c the market didnt have any they only had AccuClear. Which when i went to Peeonastick.com I saw that they said that after the time limit they have had compalints of false positive looking lines. so im sure thats what i saw.

This mornign i woke up cramping alot but still no flow...so i guess all i can do is wait and pray for AF not to show up. Also my bbs are still hurting. well its actually my nipples not my bbs, but you know what i mean. I literally got up this mornign and just the action of getting up from bed my nipples started to hurt! Im like is that normal

Well ladies I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July!

I would love to retest tomorrow it would have been my grandfathers bday, he passed away 5 yrs ago, hopefully hes watching over me and blesses me with a lil firecracker

xoxoxoxoxo
Jessy

July 3rd, 2008, 05:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope you get your lil' firecracker! That would be wonderful!

How was the glucose/insulin test? And that wonderful drink. I work in a lab, and I have heard terrible things about the drink...and I always feel so bad for those women sitting there for 2-5 hours for their test. Poor people. I would probably pass out from lack of food.

When are you going to get the results back?

July 3rd, 2008, 05:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
Hope you get a surprise BFP tomorrow. Sorry about having to redo all the tests.

Do not mention on FB
July 3rd, 2008, 06:13 PM
Jessa78's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi, Jessy!! Here's some dust for ya, hon. Bring on the !!!

July 5th, 2008, 07:59 AM
Jessy133's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I hope you get your lil' firecracker! That would be wonderful!

How was the glucose/insulin test? And that wonderful drink. I work in a lab, and I have heard terrible things about the drink...and I always feel so bad for those women sitting there for 2-5 hours for their test. Poor people. I would probably pass out from lack of food.

When are you going to get the results back?[/b]

the test was fine its just annoying how you said to be waiting around. the drink isnt that bad to me ive heard so many people complain and its fine for me i drink it super fast LoL im just wierd i guess, and the funny part is that i dont like sweets and that thing is obviously pure sugar and it doesnt bother me...LoL the only thing that happend to me was that I was super nasues after i drank it. I am also lucky that i always go to the lab right by my husbands business so i leave for the hour and go do work at the shop then go back. so atleast its better than just sitting at the lab. The lady says that the results take about 3 days to get to the docs office. so hopefully i should know somthing no later than tht end of next week!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search