Surgical hysteroscopy yesterday

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 4th, 2008, 05:37 AM
ilmsg's Avatar Veteran
Well the scarring was a lot worse then the RE thought it would be. They also found polyps that had to be removed. The scarring was bad so they had to insert a ballon in my uterus after and it has to stay for ten days. He had to change my protocol too based on what was found.

I started antibiotics and premaria (estrogen for the lining) yesterday for 21 days. Then get the balloon out in ten days. Start provera after premaria is done. Then after that I can start lupron for the mock IVF cycle with the new progesterone.

It pushes things out but I am just thankful they found this. My new RE is wonderful. I'm in alot of pain but have percocets and Tylenol with codeine so I'm sure I'll feel better soon. He said there was no way I was getting pregnant with all that going on in there. Hes optimistic now so I'm happy.
TTC #1 since October 2006

Three Clomid/IUI cycles... all BFN
IVF #1: Transferred 2, BFN
IVF #2 (FET): Cancelled due to thin lining, converted to EFT cycle

*Abnormal EFT/biopsy...surgical hysteroscopy done to remove scarring and polyps*
Mock IVF cycle and repeat EFT is NORMAL!

FET transfer 10/27, BFP!!

#1 Beta: 11/5 - 44
#2 Beta: 11/7 - 145
#3 Beta: 11/14 - 4835
1st U/S: 12/2 - no h/b, waiting to m/c

July 4th, 2008, 05:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
Glad you have such a great plan now. I hope your recovery is quick. Glad your new RE is giving you this new hope with having your surgery done. Feel better soon.

Do not mention on FB
July 4th, 2008, 06:31 AM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
oh hun I am sorry all that was in there!!!!! But I am thankful your dr was able to remove it all and you now have a great chance!!!!!

July 4th, 2008, 06:59 AM
Chatterbox's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm really glad that they found all of that so that you could move forward. I'm sorry you are in so much pain, but hopefully, in the end it will all be worth it!!

July 4th, 2008, 07:14 AM
Veteran
Sorry your hurting so bad!! Glad your RE got you all cleaned out and you've got a good plan to follow!!
July 4th, 2008, 01:55 PM
DoulaMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
wow! I hope you're feeling better ASAP

I'm so glad it sounds like everything is going to work out well. I'm rooting for you!

July 4th, 2008, 03:17 PM
Veteran
I'm so sorry that you had to endure all that, but I'm glad that they are fixing you all up! Thank you for updating us on everything. I hope that this new plan works out for you!

Unexplained Infertility

TTC since 1/06
IUI - 9/07 BFP but was a chem preg
IUI - 11/07 BFN
IUI - 12/07 BFN
IUI w/ injectables - 2/08 BFN
IVF #1 - 4/08 - BFN
FET #1 - 5/08 - BFN
FET #2 - 8/08 - BFN
IVF #2 - 11/08 - BFP but another chem preg
IVF #3 - 2/09

Topic Tools Search this Topic