My Best Friend Just Stopped By.....

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 4th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Angel_Maker
Ok, so this is probably going to sound SOOOO STUPID, but I can't help how I feel right now!!!! My best friend just stopped by with her kids (I haven't seen her in MONTHS) She and I were pregnant and due just 8 short weeks apart. She had her little boy early (33 wks) on September 29th and I haven't seen him since he was 3 months old

Well, of course seeing him (he's my God Son, btw) makes me sad because I think of my boys and how they should be here too. I want to ENJOY my time with them, but it's so hard because it brings back so many emotions for me. I know my friend could see it in my eyes, and the MOMENT they left I started BAWLING I just feel like I'm never going to be pregnant again or be lucky enough to be a mom.... I just feel like giving up. Maybe I'm just not meant to be a mother, maybe God knows something that I don't, and maybe I should just stop trying! I don't know how much longer I can do this!!! Everytime my friend's daughter called her "Mommy", my heart broke b/c I long sooooo desperately to hear those words!!!

Here's some pictures from tonite...those kids are just so darn cute and I love them so much!!! I wish I could be around them without being so sad!!!!

DH with our God Son Chase I hope I get to see him with our babies one day

THe Little Princess Mea, she is just a doll

Chase and Me
July 4th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Chatterbox's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You will be a mommy someday and probably much sooner than later. Hang in there hun and don't give up. You are so close with that IUI in a few short days.

July 5th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
I am sorry it was so hard last night. You will be a mommy one day!!!

Do not mention on FB
July 6th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Jessa78's Avatar Super Mommy
Brandi, I'm sorry I missed this post! I wish I could tell you when it will happen but it WILL happen for you, honey!! I have high, high hopes for your IUI this month and when I finally get to read your post, I'm going to start bawling myself. Don't give up!! You will be a Mommy, I just know it!

July 6th, 2008, 07:08 PM
LisaB's Avatar Mom to twins + 1
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaB
Brandi honey my heart is breaking for you. I want so badly to see a picture of you holding your new baby too. After 6 losses I know how hard it can be... I'm still incredibly fearful even now. I know in my heart you ARE MEANT to be a mommy! (you already are!) I think about you and Asher & Noah often and am praying for their sister or brother to come into your life soon... and WHEN it happens I'm going to jump up and down for a whole week I think!

Me: Lisa, Mommy to twins +1
8/5/08 Beautiful twin girls Leigh and Lucy born after 4-year struggle with RPL & 6 losses
12/10/09 Surprise! Baby #3 is on the way, EDD 6/22/10

12/29/09 2nd ultrasound - joining team blue

6/16/10 Baby Ben is born!

July 7th, 2008, 03:33 AM
Angel_Maker
Thanks girls I've been kinda depressed the past few days I don't know if it's the Clomid or the time of year Friday will be one year since the heartwrenching u/s that revealed that Asher and Noah were conjoined twins I honestly don't even want to wake up that day!!! I just want to stay in bed and do EVERYTHING possible to avoid thinking about the devastation that fell upon my heart (and MY LIFE) on July 11th, 2007....not to mention that I keep thinking my IUI is going to be on Friday That would freak me out!!!

Anyway, thank you so much for the support!!!

LISA~ I can't wait to see your beautiful little girls I can't believe they'll be here in less than a MONTH!!! WOO HOO!!!
July 7th, 2008, 09:33 AM
DoulaMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When I'm really down- I think of this saying...

"from the darkness comes light"

Maybe even tho this week is so sad for you soon light will be back in your life.

July 7th, 2008, 09:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to FriendAim Send a message via Yahoo to FriendAim
Oh dear. I know I'm new to this board but I just wanted to chime in and give you a little cheer up. Try not to push down those feelings you're having, own them, have your cry out and then revisit your current plan of attack. There's no reason why you shouldn't have your own babies some day and I am sure you will have them.

I remember when we were TTC with DD. We had been trying for 2.5 years and during that time my BIL got a girl pregnant (after a week. I know) got married and was having a second child! The day I found out was not my finest moment. I was screaming and crying and carrying on. DH and I have never even come close to splitting up, yet my BIL and SIL were constantly fighting. I didn't understand why they thought having another kid would make it better. It didn't, of course, and they just got divorced. The point of my story is this though, after my temper tantrum we ended up getting pregnant that month and Sydney is just 12 days younger than their second kid. I know it's hard, and believe me, I know how much I hate it when people tell me to relax and it will happen, but it really is true. Now if I can only listen to my own advice...

Good luck...they sure are cute kids
Joseph David arrived 2/4/10

July 7th, 2008, 10:55 AM
Dirtroads's Avatar Facta Non Verba
I'm sorry that you're experiencing these feelings. I cannot imagine how hard it must be! I'm fairly new here but I can tell from your post that you are a lovely, sweet person and your DH seems so kind. (Uh, although his tattoo is a little scary ) You two definately deserve to be parents! I wish the best for you.

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 7th, 2008, 12:19 PM
jandswood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jandswood
oh Brandi! I'm sorry it is so hard for you! I hope you get your bundle(s) of joy soon!!
July 7th, 2008, 12:34 PM
Angel_Maker
Quote:
I'm sorry that you're experiencing these feelings. I cannot imagine how hard it must be! I'm fairly new here but I can tell from your post that you are a lovely, sweet person and your DH seems so kind. (Uh, although his tattoo is a little scary ) You two definately deserve to be parents! I wish the best for you.[/b]

LOL...yes his tattoo is scary But it's not meant to be He's mexican and in the Mexican Culture they celebrate the "day of the dead" which is basically a celebration of life (not a mourning of death)

Thank you for the kind words
July 7th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I just want to give you a big

While I have never been in your situation (I have never gotten PG) I definitely feel your pain. Everyone I know and am close to is pregnant right now, some of them were not even trying! And a lot of those people already have kids. It never seems to get any easier, in fact I think it gets harder as each month goes on. You just have to know in your heart that it will happen for you one day and sooner rather than later! Keep your spirits up but get it all out when you need to. Good luck with your IUI this week!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search