CD 43 and no AF

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 5th, 2008, 07:51 AM
Jessy133's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So ladies AF is still MIA i have no idea what to think anymore. I have taken 3 pregnancy test the AccuClear ones and nothing. all have been My breast/nipples are still hurting alot and now it looks like one of my breast looks bigger than the other I really have no idea what is going on with my body! It is still hard for me to believe that I have a chance of being pregnant, but i also dont feel like AF is coming anymore. The last time i had cramps was yesterday morning and since then nothing really. I just feel a bit of bloat.

I finally called my RE nurse and shes like you never called in June for your u/s before the surgery and im like ya cuz i havent gotten my period shes like you havent had a period since May 24?! im like yup! shes like ok you def. have to come in on monday So I have an appt. @ 8:30am for blood work. Part of me is nervous but part of me wants answers.

In my mind i think i havent O'd yet, but if I havent O'd why would my bbs/nipples hurt so much! and whywould I have been cramping for 2 weeks? and if i am pregnant what am I the only person who doesnt get + tests. I thought with my first pregnany it was just a fluke but i remember the same thing happening...my period was very late and me testing and testing and nothing no +hpt and then one day bam it was there a ! and the same thing happend I was cramping thinking AF was coming but she never came and also my nipples were on fire which is the same thing thats happening now and my bbs feel bigger.

As you can see im just a total wreck. my longest cycle was til CD 43 but i had a period for 13+ days and i also started spotting for a while before the flow came. This time there is nothing!!!!!

Im sorry for my rant, its just im trying not to talk about this to my DH i dont want him to get excited for me to disappoint him on monday. I just know that its to good to be true! I cant be pregnant stuff like this just doesnt happen to me

July 5th, 2008, 08:31 AM
amberrose22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to amberrose22 Send a message via Yahoo to amberrose22
I really don't have any advice Jessy, but I do want to give you lots of and hope that your appointment goes well on Monday!!
July 5th, 2008, 08:36 AM
*Lana*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy

I'm sorry you are going through this. I'm glad they are getting you in first thing on Monday.

July 5th, 2008, 08:39 AM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Jess I'm so sorry about those darn tests!!! I hope Monday's appt brings you some good news, you deserve it!!!
July 5th, 2008, 09:01 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
I hope you get the results you want. I don't want to get your hopes up if you don't think you ovulated yet, but there is something called a hook effect that causes some women to not get a + HPT or at least until much later. A girl I went to high school with NEVER got a + HPT. She thought the baby moving was gas, and didn't even know she was pregnant until she went into labor! All because she kept getting - HPT's.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
July 5th, 2008, 09:22 AM
Jessa78's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm so sorry, Jessy! The waiting is torture, I know. Hang in there and please KUP! We luv ya.
Lots of to you, honey!

July 5th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Chatterbox's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Jess I'm so sorry about those darn tests!!! I hope Monday's appt brings you some good news, you deserve it!!![/b]

July 5th, 2008, 10:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
Good Luck on Monday!!!

Do not mention on FB
July 5th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope you get your answer soon. I was in the same boat earlier this week. I was on day 40 and no AF I went into the clinic and that day as I was there it showed! I hope everything turns out for you!!!

Thanks to Bokkechick for my wonderful Siggy!
July 6th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Jessa78's Avatar Super Mommy
Good Luck tomorrow, Jessy! I'll be thinking about you, hon. Please KUP!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search