AF you are NOT welcome here

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2008, 11:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to FriendAim Send a message via Yahoo to FriendAim
So AF came last night after constant sore BBS since 4 DPO.

So tomorrow night I will start my 3rd round of clomid. I hope this time works. I don't know what to do different. This is all it took with DD. Maybe we need to try different positions or something. I don't know.

Anyone have any tips?

Joseph David arrived 2/4/10

July 8th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Jessa78's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm so sorry the witch showed, Aimee. I just started my 3rd round of Clomid, too, but we're doing IUIs with trigger shots, as well. Have you discussed an IUI with your doctor? It's relatively inexpensive (compared to IVF) and it might increase your odds quite a bit if there's anything going on with your DH. My DH has low numbers and low motility and we've got one more shot at this before we have to move to IVF.

Good Luck, hon!!

July 8th, 2008, 11:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to FriendAim Send a message via Yahoo to FriendAim
Well we did his SA a few years ago before we had DD and everything was good. I don't know if that has changed or not though. We haven't really discussed anything past using medication since I've been pregnant twice, once with clomid and once naturally (that ended in m/c).

Joseph David arrived 2/4/10

July 8th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Jessa78's Avatar Super Mommy
First of all, I am so sorry for your loss.

You may want to repeat his SA. The first time my husband had only 3 million swimmers, the next time 9 million. With our last two IUIs, he had 400,000 (you read that right) and then two days later, 2 million. So I know the numbers can fluctuate even in a short period of time. If you know that you are ovulating on the Clomid (if you're not sure, you should ask for a progesterone check 7 days past the day you think you *might* have O'd) and if this third cycle doesn't work, then this might be helpful for you.

Good Luck, honey! I hope the Clomid does the trick this time!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search