Ladies im in so much pain!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 9th, 2008, 09:58 AM
Jessy133's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well ladies like most of you know, i offically ovulated on my own this cycle my progesterone results were 12.7 unmedicated whihc is a good #. Well yesterday i started cramping soooooo bad! Its veryy painful. I literally thought that AF was gonna come down with all her glory and nothing i would go to the bathroom and wipe and it was just some creamy/watery CM. Is this normal??? I have no idea what is normal or not! LoL when i stand up it hurts alot and when im sitting or laying down it kinda goes away for a bit. Im very worried. I have a high tolerance for pain so i know that when im in pain, im in major pain.

Any ideas or thoughts i would truely appreciate it. Im just worried I guess that AF might be coming or is there a chance that maybe (if i fertilized an egg) that it could be implanting?? The reason i ask is that i remember reading/seeing that when an egg goes to implant your body tries to reject it at first, and i remember when i had my biopsy the pain was incredible and the doctor told me that my uterus knew that i had a foreign object in ther eand it was trying to push it out thats why my uterus started cramping.

I guess im trying to see any bright side of this pain also im freaking HOT!! last night i was like dying in my house of how hot i was and my husband and our 3 friends were saying i was crazy LoL

thanks fo rhearing my rant!

xoxoxox

July 9th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Super Mommy
I am sorry to hear that you are in so much pain. Congrats on the O!!! Do you normally have cysts???? I hurt bad enough I have to take pain pills when I am haveing cyst problems. I also hurt when I o or right around the time I do anyway. But not as bad.. Hope you find something out..Have you called your doc??

THANKS TO *Sharon* FOR MY BEAUTIFUL SIGGY!!!

BFP!!!!! 2/11/09
Beta #1 -2184
Beta #2 -4800
Beta #3-13000
Beta #4-35000
July 9th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Jessa78's Avatar Super Mommy
I second that. Please call your doc, hon. I'm so sorry you are in so much pain!

July 9th, 2008, 11:01 AM
AprilBaby08's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to AprilBaby08
I also agree with the pp's. Rupturing cysts are no joke. Call your dr. I hope you feel better soon Jessy.
Feb-Mar 07: 100 mg Clomid= Late O, but BFN.
Apr 07: 100 mg Clomid + Met 1000mg = Late O, but BFN.
May 07: 150 mg Clomid + Met 1000mg = No O.
July 07: 150 mg Clomid + Met 1000mg = No O.
Aug 07: 200 mg Clomid= No O.
Sep 07- Nov 07: On a TTC Break.
Dec 07: Gonal-f and IUI cycle = BFN
March 08: Waiting to start IVF, but O'd on my own after weight loss!!!!
April 08: TTC with clomid 100 mg= BFN....but happy I o'd again!!!
June 08: Consult with RE to start Gonal-F and IUI cycle.
July 08; Gonal-f and IUI cycle=Cancelled. Too many follies. E2 too high.

<div align="center">

</div>
July 9th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Well i have a history of cyst but these dont feellike cyst pains from my right ovary it feels like horrific cramps that come and go. so i dont know if they have to do with cyst or not

July 9th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Super Mommy
You might want to call the doc.. I am not sure. Hope you get to feeling better. Let me hear something...

THANKS TO *Sharon* FOR MY BEAUTIFUL SIGGY!!!

BFP!!!!! 2/11/09
Beta #1 -2184
Beta #2 -4800
Beta #3-13000
Beta #4-35000
July 9th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh hun, I am sorry you are in so much pain. I would call the Dr. too and see if they can tell you anything.

July 9th, 2008, 09:09 PM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
how are you feeling hun? Is the pain just by your ovary, or is it other places? I hope it turns out to be nothing bad!!! I don't think it would be implantation, that shouldn't hurt like that. It could be a cyst, the one I had with my 2nd pg hurt like a SOAB!!!!!!! I ended up in the ER with that one, but they didn't do anything about it, and it eventually went away (as did that pg ).

Just FYI there is something called ovarian torsion, where the tissue that connects the ovary somehow gets twisted around other stuff. That will cause serious damage and you can lose the ovary. Also, ectopics don't have to have a high HCG to cause a rupture - so if you're not registering on a test, and that's normal for you, that is another possibility. I sure hope not though!!!

We're worried about you, keep us posted!!!
July 10th, 2008, 06:23 AM
skyj03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am just a lurker and saw this and wanted to say that I had a cyst that burst inside my uterus and it was extremly painful..I could not walk or site up and the pain was everywhere not just on one side. So I would difenatly call your doc incase that is what has happend. I hope you start feeling better

July 10th, 2008, 07:35 AM
Thanks ladies for your help! But yes I feel fine today The pain started mildly going away mid-day & by the late afternoon i felt fine no cramps. Anne what it felt like was just horrible cramps like AF cramps x 100 not on a particular side or anything.

Well like i said yesterday afternoon i felt fine...the only thing that im still having (again praying it has to do with pregnancy somehow ) is like a pulsating pain for like a couple of seconds then it goes away. It happend to me last nite while i was at target around 8:30pm i was just walking into one isle and the pain just hit me out of the blue and it hurt!!!! i just froze there for the second and it went away and that was the end. then later on at night around 10pm we were having dinner with my inlaws and it hit me again and i just froze again it only lasted a couple of seconds. after that i was fine for the rest of the nite.

This morning it happend again i was asleep it msut have been around 5-6am and i woke up from the pain for a second again then it went away. has anyone every experienced this? and also maybe let up to a ? Ill take all the pain in the world if it leads me to a

Thanks ladies for keeping an eye on me!

<3 you all!
xoxoxo

July 10th, 2008, 08:37 AM
FyreMommy2B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

Our 2 year journey through Infertility & conceiving via IUI
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1a8678

July 10th, 2008, 08:50 AM
*Lana*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad you're feeling better!
Congratulations on the O! I guess I missed that post.
When do you plan on testing?

July 10th, 2008, 09:33 AM
I'm so glad you're feeling better!!! and ooh, the pangs you're getting now, that does kind of sound like pregnancy! I get these, oh how to describe them, it's almost like an electric shock, kind of radiates up and down at the same time and that's totally normal. but it HURTS! but just for a second or two, and then it's gone.

Some women do get severe cramping in early pg. oh i HOPE AF STAYS AWAY!!!!!! how long was it again, the last time you were pg, that it took to get the BFP? 3 weeks? oh man, we're all going to be in suspense!!

July 10th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Quote:
I'm so glad you're feeling better!!! and ooh, the pangs you're getting now, that does kind of sound like pregnancy! I get these, oh how to describe them, it's almost like an electric shock, kind of radiates up and down at the same time and that's totally normal. but it HURTS! but just for a second or two, and then it's gone.

Some women do get severe cramping in early pg. oh i HOPE AF STAYS AWAY!!!!!! how long was it again, the last time you were pg, that it took to get the BFP? 3 weeks? oh man, we're all going to be in suspense!! [/b]

OOO Anne I prayyy your right!!! LoL well i was actually thinking yesterday. What happend to me in my first pregnancy was probably the same thing that happend this cycle. on monday when i went in it confirmed i O'd and my blood test was negative. so what happend probably was that i O'd really late. remember ive been cramping for w/e x or y reason for more than 2 weeks. whcih i recall the same thing before. So I probably just O'd veryyy late but since they go by the LMP when you go tot he doc thats why i was so far along but I really wasnt b/c I didnt knwo my O date. I just had another pain and yes it kinda feels like what you descirbed. Im thinking of testing tomorrow! Im praying veryyyyy hard that the bad cramps i felt on tues. night was implantation or something. So hopefully i get some amazing news tomorrow or just dont get AF for a bit more!

O godddddddd pleaseeee let this be it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only thing i have noticed is tha tmy breast/nipples still hurt more than any other cycle but not has bad as they did before. I hope that doesnt meananything bad

July 10th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Chatterbox's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just letting you know I'm thinking of you!!

July 10th, 2008, 01:20 PM
Quote:
OOO Anne I prayyy your right!!! LoL well i was actually thinking yesterday. What happend to me in my first pregnancy was probably the same thing that happend this cycle. on monday when i went in it confirmed i O'd and my blood test was negative. so what happend probably was that i O'd really late. remember ive been cramping for w/e x or y reason for more than 2 weeks. whcih i recall the same thing before. So I probably just O'd veryyy late but since they go by the LMP when you go tot he doc thats why i was so far along but I really wasnt b/c I didnt knwo my O date. I just had another pain and yes it kinda feels like what you descirbed. Im thinking of testing tomorrow! Im praying veryyyyy hard that the bad cramps i felt on tues. night was implantation or something. So hopefully i get some amazing news tomorrow or just dont get AF for a bit more!

O godddddddd pleaseeee let this be it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only thing i have noticed is tha tmy breast/nipples still hurt more than any other cycle but not has bad as they did before. I hope that doesnt meananything bad [/b]

those pains started for me the day of the transfer, I really do think it/they implanted the same day, but I didn't get the first BFP until 8 days later. My bbs hurt off and on and I know that's normal too. I can't wait to see your BFP!!!!!!
July 10th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Quote:
I can't wait to see your BFP!!!!!![/b]

Anne from your lips/finger tips to gods ears!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Just letting you know I'm thinking of you!![/b]
Thanks girl I really appreciate it!!!

You know how awesome it would be if I were preggo and got to be in the same DDC as you guys! we had like a major storm this month Go March!!

July 10th, 2008, 04:19 PM
*Lana*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wasn't there like 4 for March from this board?...there is still time for more for the March DDC!

July 10th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Jessa78's Avatar Super Mommy
Jessy, I soooo hope this is it for you, honey!!

July 10th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
Good Luck!!! Hope this is it for you!!!

Do not mention on FB

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search