My ob app today.

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Super Mommy
Well, I dont know if I shoulf keep my app with the RE on the 5th or not. but, Went to the doc today and he put me back on the clomid... I am pretty excited I dont have to waste a cycle before I go to the RE. Oh and to make it better Clomid is on the 4 buck prescipt. at Walmart. WHOOOO HOOOO!! I was paying 30 bucks eveytime I took it last.. Now I just have to wait for AF to come....Oh and he said I maybe Oing today.. well go figure. I will have a really short LP so dont know if it will stick. But PLEASE PLEASE send me sticky dust for now!!!! and if not I wont worry to much next cycle I might have a bean stick with the clomid!!!!!

THANKS TO *Sharon* FOR MY BEAUTIFUL SIGGY!!!

BFP!!!!! 2/11/09
Beta #1 -2184
Beta #2 -4800
Beta #3-13000
Beta #4-35000
July 11th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Generally Crispy
Either way...I hope that you get your BFP very soon!!!
July 11th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Veteran
If you have used clomid with success in the past I would cancel the RE appt. If you've never used it before or if you've used it without success I think I would keep it! Either way I'll keep you in my T&P for a perfect sticky clomid baby!
July 11th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
Good Luck!!! Sending you lots of sticky baby

Do not mention on FB
July 11th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Super Mommy
I am worried..Is there anything I can do to hold off AF. I have been soooo crabby today!!! Crying and I think my hormo.s are in overtime. Doc maybe right but I have never Oed on CD 21 before. My cycles are always 31 days no later than 32 even when I O on like 17. I guess that would be 31 though wouldnt it. Can I hold off AF so if I am oing it will have more time to stick???

THANKS TO *Sharon* FOR MY BEAUTIFUL SIGGY!!!

BFP!!!!! 2/11/09
Beta #1 -2184
Beta #2 -4800
Beta #3-13000
Beta #4-35000
July 12th, 2008, 07:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
If you just Oed then your AF will be later. Your LP doesn't change much from cycle to cycle. It will only change a day or 2. Mine are always 12 to 13 days (was 14 this month with the progesterone supplement my DR put me on.) But if you just Oed and your LP is say 12 days other months you will still have a 12 day LP this month.

Do not mention on FB

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search