Been MIA this weekend...

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 14th, 2008, 09:30 AM
Jessy133's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well ladies I have been MIA this wkend. I finally got my full AF on Saturday and boyyy did she make an appearance!!! I was cramping horrible!!! I have huge clots coming out of me!! Its soo wierd!

Well I also went in for my CD 3 u/s and have some crappy news!

I thought maybe my cyst on the right ovary had maybe dissolved or bursted since I actually O'd on my own this cycle. Well nope!!! My wonderful, HUGE cyst is still there...and to boot it has a sister on the left ovary that decided to come out!!!

So now i have a cyst on each ovary..whoohoo!

So def. my surgery is still on. Im just so depressed I just keep seeing road block after road block! Im really thinking of just like giving up. Maybe god or whoever is up there is just trying to tell me its not meant to be right now or ever!

anyways I just wanted to thank you all for everything!!! Ill Keep you guys updated! Im waiting for my nurse to call me to see what the doc says about my u/s today

<3 ya!

July 14th, 2008, 09:45 AM
jandswood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jandswood
I'm so sorry! I know TTC with or without medical assistance is so very hard! Hang in there!
July 14th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Chatterbox's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry. I know this sucks. Maybe the surgery will open things back up for you again hun, even though it sucks that you have to do it.

July 14th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Angel_Maker
Please don't give up! I know it's hard to hang in there, but WE BOTH can do it!!! We will be mommies Jessy! Stay strong girlie! Love you!
July 14th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Jessa78's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm so sorry, Jessy. Please hang in there, honey.

July 14th, 2008, 06:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
I am sorry you are having such a tough time right now.

Do not mention on FB
July 14th, 2008, 07:41 PM
Veteran
o def. my surgery is still on. Im just so depressed I just keep seeing road block after road block! Im really thinking of just like giving up. Maybe god or whoever is up there is just trying to tell me its not meant to be right now or ever!

WRONG!!! It's just crappy luck!! If G*d was up there telling people they couldn't have babies it would be crack addicts and child abusers!!! You'll get your baby your just going to have to work at it harder than most. ALL of us will, and all of us are here to support you when your in the dumps!

I know you'll get your baby some day!!!! Try to hold your chin up and tell you'll get your baby one day!!! Some days it's the only thing that holds me together *knowing* one day I WILL be a mommy!
July 15th, 2008, 08:46 AM
Jessy133's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies I really appreciate it!

Its so good to know that I have a wonderful place to come to!!

<3 you all!

xoxoxoxo

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search