new here

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 17th, 2008, 01:36 PM
bcowley's Avatar Veteran
Hi ladies

I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I was 11w pregnant and I just lost my baby. It's been such a long road but if I can just give you guys a little background on me. I've always struggled with infertility. I conceived my first daughter with an iui on clomid on my second cycle. This time around it was way harder to concieve. We had 4 failed iui on clomid. We graduated to ivf. I started my first cycle with all my injectibles. Apparently I was not producing enough follicales (I had 4) to continue with my ivf so they canceled my cycle and we decided to try iui just to not loss the cycle completely and lo and behold I got bfp. You could imagine my surprise. I was so not expecting it. Anyways after being on my high for 11weeks I lost my baby. I started bleeding 2 weeks ago I went several times to my obgyn and once to the er each time they said the same thing "you have a small hematoma, baby is fine hb is strong everything should be fine. Don't worry. I go yesterday for my 11w screening and when they do my us there is nothing there, no baby, no sac nothing. Needless to say it's been a hell of a rollercoaster ride for us. One that I don't wish on anyone. Because it is so extremely hard for us to conceive and we're not that young me(34) dh(45) we will be trying again asap. I will obviously need to be meds again to concieve so I just thought I would stop by introduce myself and hopefully get to know all you guys.

July 17th, 2008, 02:27 PM
jandswood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jandswood
I'm so sorry for your loss!
Welcome to TTCMA! there are alot of great ladies here!
July 17th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
I am sorry for your loss. Welcome!! I hope your stay here is short and sweet!

Do not mention on FB
July 18th, 2008, 07:01 PM
Jessa78's Avatar Super Mommy
Welcome and Lots and Lots of

I'm so sorry for your loss, hon.

July 18th, 2008, 08:15 PM
KaseyMI's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry for your loss.
I hope that you are able to find comfort in the board while TTC again. I, too, hope that it will be a quick process!

Best wishes.
July 19th, 2008, 06:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry for your loss. I hope your stay here is short and sweet!

July 19th, 2008, 09:08 AM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry for your loss. That must be so difficult to have tried for so long and lose your baby when you were almost out of the 1st trimester.

I hope you get your little sticky baby soon.

July 19th, 2008, 12:11 PM
bcowley's Avatar Veteran
Thanks guys,

Even thou I'm not actively ttc yet I do stop by to read the entries and try to get to know you guys a little better. I too hope our stay here is short and sweet. I can't wait to get back on the wagon and start trying again. For now I just feel like I'm wasting time.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search