Post-Op at REs

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 17th, 2008, 02:57 PM
candy123365's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to candy123365
He wants us to try on our own for 6 months because we got pregnant on our own. Then he wants us to do IVF, but I just don't have the that kind of money. It is $6500. I did ask him since we have gotten pregnant 2 times on our own if we could just keep trying the follistim and IUIs, and he said he would be willing to do that if thats what we want. He also said I might not ever get pregnant again. He took my right tube on June 27th due to an ectopic and freed up my left tube that had some scar tissue around it. My RE thinks it is just a fluke that this happened and I am so scared that getting pregnant again won't happen. He did give me the pics from the operation and he was very sympathetic and kind. My insurance pays for the drugs and ultra sounds and stuff like that, just not IVF or IUIs. We pay $325 for each IUI and I have had like 5 and each time nothing, so I asked him last year to lets try timed intercourse and follistim and we pregnant that way but it ended in a missed misscarriage. But this ectopic has been way harder than the 1st. The ER doc said I m/c then went to my RE 2 days later and he finds a heartbeat but it's in the right tube. I was devastated beyond all words and still am. I am thinking about joining a support group to help me. I thought I would just give an update. Thanks for listening.

July 17th, 2008, 03:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
I am so sorry about your loss and all you are going through. Hope you and DH figure out a great plan that works for you to get your BFP. Good luck hun.

Do not mention on FB
July 17th, 2008, 05:42 PM
jandswood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jandswood
I'm so sorry for your loss!
July 17th, 2008, 06:00 PM
amberrose22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to amberrose22 Send a message via Yahoo to amberrose22
So sorry
July 17th, 2008, 06:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy

Topic Tools Search this Topic