I need help....I am going crazy!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 26th, 2008, 12:06 PM
kmannetta2005's Avatar Veteran
I took a FRER today and I see a faint positive(not one of those ones that you have to squint to see but one that you can see with the human eye). I am so confused though because I had my trigger(Novarel) 9 days ago. When I took another brand test over the past few days they were negative so I was pretty sure it was out of my system. I had my transfer on Tuesday so it is 4 days past transfer. I don't want to get my hopes up but I am really hoping this is a good sign. Did anyone else get a true BFP after at least 9 days past trigger? I hate this false hope

Update...

So I waited a few hours and testes again for the heck of it. Only this time it is much lighter than the first I think it still is the stupid trigger. I promised myself I would not do this to myself but here I am testing away. I agree that the FRERS are very sensitive. The other tests I took during the week did not pick up anything. Oh Well. I guess I will just have to hold out a few more days and test again.

Kelly-28
DH- 31
TTC since 2/2007
HSG done in 12/2007 and showed blockage of tubes
3/2008- First IVF=BFN
Starting 2ND IVF cycle in June- Hoping for a 2009 Baby!!!!
6/25/08- starting lupron injections
7/7/08- suppression check
7/7/08- start Gonal-F
7/17/08- trigger shot
7/19/08- retrieval (please fertilize eggies): 7/22/08- transferred 2 embies HCG scheduled for 8/4
July 26th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had a + HPT at either 9 or 10 days past trigger, but it was pretty faint so it was probably still from the hcg shot.

I had 3 pregnancy tests left after that and I saved them to test days 12-14 after trigger and got BFPs all 3 days. I wasn't sure if it was from the trigger shot or not. I went to my RE yesterday and they made me POAS and it was + still and they told me I was pregnant!!! I asked if there was any way that it could still be from the hcg shot since she didn't do any bloodwork on me, and she laughed said it is out by 10 days past trigger and that I'm definately pregnant!!

I would keep testing and if that line gets darker or stays dark then you are probably pregnant!! The lines I had on days 12-14 past trigger didn't really get darker each day, at least not noticeably which is partly why I was thinking it could still be the trigger, but the line wasn't getting lighter either which was a good sign.

Good luck and keep us updated!!!

Here is some leftover dust
July 26th, 2008, 02:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
When I got pregnant with DH, I triggered and didn't get a BFP until 11DPO. I was not testing to see it leave my system though but the BFP at 11DPO was strong enough for me to know it was a real BFP. The cycle before I got pregnant with DS, I tested to watch the trigger leave my system. I triggered with Ovidrel and I had a faint BFP showing up until 11DPO.

I hope that faint line gets a lot darker and is your BFP!! Good luck!

February, 2005
August, 2005
July 26th, 2008, 02:54 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mine was gone at 8 days past trigger (6 dpo) the next day the line got darker. It was a BFP. I just posted the pics again on another thread.... I can re-post them if you want.

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

July 26th, 2008, 03:08 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
FRER are VERY VERY sensitive. When I got my bfp there was def a pink line there and when i got my beta back that day it was only at 8..so that tells you how sensitive those FRER really are. Hopefully you are getting your BFP!!

here is my BFP pic at 10 dpo and w/a Beta of only 8

July 26th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
Good Luck hun! Hope this is it!! Sending you lots of baby

Do not mention on FB

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search