keeping my chin up this month

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 27th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Super Mommy
This month I am gonna get prego I just know it..You all send me lots of O dust right now. I started my clomid tonight. After my + ending up being - this past month I just really am down. So I am keeping my chin up and acting like I am prego already.. I am gonna be healthy as I can be start to do walks and eat right. I already take vit.s so who wants to join the boat....I pray that this brings me a BFP this month. Maybe I wont stress as much on ttc if I act like I am there already..Dont know but it could never hurt could it??? I am gonna enjoy my bding this month too I am getting so tired of feeling like oh no if I dont do it tonight I might miss O so who knows I am gonna let it fly wild and see... Wish me luck!!!!!

THANKS TO *Sharon* FOR MY BEAUTIFUL SIGGY!!!

BFP!!!!! 2/11/09
Beta #1 -2184
Beta #2 -4800
Beta #3-13000
Beta #4-35000
July 27th, 2008, 07:50 PM
KaseyMI's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Woo hoo! You go girl! GREAT ATTITUDE. I think this could totally be your month. Lots of dust to you!

July 27th, 2008, 08:10 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You know I went into my last cycle with that exact same attitude and it worked I bought some maternity clothes the day I Oed. I just KNEW it was going to work.

LOTS of to you....

I do have some lucky HPT's left if you want some. LONG story but I had bought 700 off ebay for $21 including shipping!

Anyways.... good luck!!!!!!!!!

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

July 27th, 2008, 09:56 PM
Super Mommy
I have about 15 hpt left from last cycle. I sure hope it works. This is also my first round of clomid after I done the lupron inj.s for my endo.. almost 1 year after my lap surg. I figure all my milestones are adding up to be this month is my month too!! So lets go!! This month is sooo gonna be my month!! Even if its not a bfp at least I will be happy!

BFP!!!!! 2/11/09
Beta #1 -2184
Beta #2 -4800
Beta #3-13000
Beta #4-35000
July 27th, 2008, 11:24 PM
FyreMommy2B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good Luck sweetie!!!!

Our 2 year journey through Infertility & conceiving via IUI
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1a8678

July 28th, 2008, 04:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
Good Luck!!!

Do not mention on FB
July 28th, 2008, 06:17 AM
AprilBaby08's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to AprilBaby08
Sounds like you're doing all the right things! I hope this pays off for you!
Feb-Mar 07: 100 mg Clomid= Late O, but BFN.
Apr 07: 100 mg Clomid + Met 1000mg = Late O, but BFN.
May 07: 150 mg Clomid + Met 1000mg = No O.
July 07: 150 mg Clomid + Met 1000mg = No O.
Aug 07: 200 mg Clomid= No O.
Sep 07- Nov 07: On a TTC Break.
Dec 07: Gonal-f and IUI cycle = BFN
March 08: Waiting to start IVF, but O'd on my own after weight loss!!!!
April 08: TTC with clomid 100 mg= BFN....but happy I o'd again!!!
June 08: Consult with RE to start Gonal-F and IUI cycle.
July 08; Gonal-f and IUI cycle=Cancelled. Too many follies. E2 too high.

<div align="center">

</div>
July 29th, 2008, 07:16 AM
Super Mommy
I was wondering if Clomid ever made anyone not be able to sleep..Like I am really tired at night but for the last two nights I have taken it I have went to bed after 12 and I am fixing to have to start back to work..Just wondering if maybe it was a side effect..Thanks!!

BFP!!!!! 2/11/09
Beta #1 -2184
Beta #2 -4800
Beta #3-13000
Beta #4-35000
July 29th, 2008, 07:33 AM
Regular
Quote:
I have about 15 hpt left from last cycle. I sure hope it works. This is also my first round of clomid after I done the lupron inj.s for my endo.. almost 1 year after my lap surg. I figure all my milestones are adding up to be this month is my month too!! So lets go!! This month is sooo gonna be my month!! Even if its not a bfp at least I will be happy![/b]
Great attitude. I need to do that too. And I wish you a BFP. I'm curious I might have to do the lupron. I had my lap surg a few months ago and want to jump into doing IUI's. After we try for 3 months I might have to start the lupron. How long did you do it for? Any info on it?
July 29th, 2008, 09:11 AM
Super Mommy
I am not sure if the injec. of Lupron I took would be the same. So many girls have taken it to hold off O I think. I took it to shrink my endo. I done the shot for three months. I had a slight AF and after the last month I took it didnt have AF for two months. I am not hurting like I did. So all in all I guess it done what it was supose to. All the docs told me I had a better chance of getting prego after I took it. Last month I didnt o on my own so not sure but....this month I am on clomid and it is gonna happen this month. I just know it!!!

BFP!!!!! 2/11/09
Beta #1 -2184
Beta #2 -4800
Beta #3-13000
Beta #4-35000
July 29th, 2008, 09:30 AM
Regular
Good luck!!!
July 30th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Super Mommy
I got home from work a little while ago with a baddddd!!!! Headache!!! OH MY! I am seeing spots it is hurting so bad.. My blood pressure seems to be up a little too. It is 132/80 usually since I am on a low salt diet is has been 108/70 somewhere around there. Could it be from clomid???? Whoooo hooo I know it is working cause I am having hot flashes too!!! I am so excited this month. But, I do wish the head thing would ease up..

BFP!!!!! 2/11/09
Beta #1 -2184
Beta #2 -4800
Beta #3-13000
Beta #4-35000

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search