Our Plan

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 29th, 2008, 11:01 AM
KatieHeitman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to KatieHeitman Send a message via Skype™ to KatieHeitman
So we had our first RE appointment yesterday. I kinda thought they would do some testing on us, but they didn't. We were there for 2 1/2 hours too! They just explained all the different types of tests they could do, explained our insurance to us, and explained IUI and IVF to us, and Clomid. They didn't explain any other medications to us. The tests have to be done on a certain day of my cycle, which is why they didn't do any tests. One test is on CD3, one is between CD5 and CD10, then the S/A is going to be in the morning one day and then we'll get all the results back that afternoon. They are giving me the kit for the CD3 so I can do it where I live, since I live 3 1/2 hours away from the RE. And I can find somewhere near me to do the other test too, but the S/A has to be done at the RE.

This cycle I am on CD26. I actually O'd on CD23! That's the earliest I've O'd since June of 2007. So I'm hoping I get pregnant and don't have to go through any tests. I'm in the TWW. Wish me luck! All day long I've been experiencing tiny twinges in the side of my stomach...hoping it's the eggie doing it's thing, and my boobs have been tender (but that could be just gearing up for my cycle like they normally do). But I've never had these twinges before, so I hope I'm not imagining them. I keep squeezing my boobs too, seeing if they're more tender than usual, and they might be, but I could also be imagining that. I'm going crazy!! I want to be a mom so bad. I need lots of extra Babydust this month! If this doesn't work then I think we're moving on to injectables and IUI. We're not doing Clomid anymore, as that can cause the uterine lining to be thin.
July 29th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Veteran
Hi! So glad to hear you have a plan. A plan always gives me something to obsess over! LOL!

Hopefully you will get that BFP soon!! KUP!

Me 28, DH 31
Married 09/2003
TTC #1 since 08/2007, history on FF Home Page - from IUI's to IVF we have tried it all.
TTC Cycle #20

July 29th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Jessa78's Avatar Super Mommy
Yay! I love a good plan! Dust for you, honey!!

July 29th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Veteran
Lots of baby dust going your way.
July 29th, 2008, 09:01 PM
jandswood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jandswood
sounds like a good plan! I hope you make it out of the TWW with a BFP!
July 30th, 2008, 07:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
Sounds like a great plan!! Good Luck!!

Do not mention on FB

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search