IUI experiences / thoughts

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 29th, 2008, 07:34 PM
Veteran
Had my IUI Saturday, so I am 3dpiui. After IUI, no cramps, no pain..... happy go lucky.

Today, about 1/2 hour after lunch (only had a salad, nothing new or spicy or different, just lettuce and tomato) I had the most wicked cramps in the middle of my uterus. The more time that passed, the bigger my abdomen got. It was like I was growing a basketball inside. I felt really bad. At one point the cramps were so bad, I thought I was bleeding. Nope, just bad cramps and a bit hunched over. (Cramps like when you are on Clomid and ovulating, but in the uterus, not the ovaries).

Now, I don't feel so bloated, but I feel tender inside, like swollen, no fever, just less crampy and more tender. Like wave cramps. You know the ones that move with you and you have to breathe through. Don't know how else to explain it. I know it was not my stomach or intestines.

Anyone else have this happen to them after an IUI?

Thanks in advance.
July 29th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Veteran
I have only had one IUI before, but never in pain. What meds were you on?

Hope it's a good sign.

]
Me (24)
DH (29) Diagnosed with low motility

TTC since May 2006
1st IUI: Femara cd3-7, Follistim cd 8-9, HCG cd12, IUI cd13 = BFN
2nd IUI 7/31: Same protocal= 4 big follies! 2 @ 18, 1@ 19, 1 @ 22. 56 million sperm = BFN
3rd IUI 8/25: Same protocal=4 big follies 1@ 18, 3 @ 23= BFP
July 30th, 2008, 05:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
Sorry you are not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon.

Do not mention on FB
July 30th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Veteran
No meds. Natural cycle. Today I am a lot better, I am just achy on my right side near my ovary. I am thinking it is the corpeus luteum that is killing me. The follicle was 23mm, so I figure the pain must be from that. No fever, nothing out of the ordinary. Just a little crampy and a bit moody. LOL.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search