Back from the RE....guess what???

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2008, 01:49 PM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
Well girls I just got back from my RE appointment and guess what.....

...........Im so Maybe pregnant....haha.....I told the RE about my IC test that had a faint line, he said that it seemed that was way too early for me to test....I told him all the symptoms I have been having and about my light light pink CM I had on Monday and he said well, there is a good chance that it was implantation bleeding....especially since I havent had anymore at all and that my cramps have completely disappeared....I am scheduled to take a HPT on Monday if I dont get AF by then. I really really really hope that she doesnt show. That would just make this cycle a miracle cycle in so so so many ways... Come on BFP...

On a different note we have a plan if this cycle turns out to be a bust.... that plan is....
INJECTABLES!!! I am really excited about this. We would go to an injectables class that my RE holds on August 26, which means that we are on a break cycle from meds if I am not pregnant. But that is ok. During that break cycle I will be finishing my testing with the final test we have left...an HSG...YUCK!!! I am nervous about that.

Anyways, we will then go to the injectables class and make a decision from there. I will be doing some brand of FSH injections...prolly Gonal F....and then I will also be using a suppresent for ovulation and possibly Clomid. Then I will be using the Ovidrel trigger shot again and having an IUI done. Basically we would be increasing our chances by about 20%. The only downfall is that this means that there is a 25% chance of having a multiple pregnancy, and of that 25% 99% are twins so we really shouldnt have to worry about any more than that. To be honest at this point I would LOVE to have twins. I was talking to DH about it on the way home and he said he would like it too....

Oh one quick question for everyone who has done or knows anyone who did injectables...Do you know if they used the pens or did the powder formula?

So theres my update...sorry its so long...if you read it all...Kudos to you!!

July 31st, 2008, 02:18 PM
KatieHeitman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to KatieHeitman Send a message via Skype™ to KatieHeitman
Congrats! I hope it's a true BFP! That is so exciting! Good luck!
July 31st, 2008, 02:29 PM
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
Ahh thanks!

July 31st, 2008, 03:42 PM
jandswood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jandswood
I hope it is a BFP too!! KUP!!!
July 31st, 2008, 04:06 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to amy2008
Hi! Good luck! I hope you don't need to find out, but I have used the powder injectables. In my shots class, they showed us the pen type as well, but those seemed to be directed more to the women doing IVF.

I was terrified of the shots at first (I am giving them to myself), but they really are not a big deal. Just have the nurse draw the circles on your bum (I like to call them the "circle of life") to give you a bit more comfort knowing where exactly. The first shot is a bit overwhelming, but once you know what to expect it is easy.

BUT my fingers are crossed that you won't need this advice!

My Angels:
Hope - m/c 10/5/04
Junior - m/c 1/31/06
Baby - m/c 1/27/08
May - d&c/lap/tube removal 6/13/08

IVF in September: BFN

To view my blog click here
July 31st, 2008, 04:50 PM
EricsMom's Avatar SuperMommy!
Here's hoping you won't need the class ! ! !

TTCMA Again (after a 4 year break of NTNP, 8 yrs total TTC'ing #2)
Cycle #1 - July/Aug 2013 - BFN
5mg Femara CD3 - 7, Trigger CD25, CD32 Prog. 26.1, 10/11 Day LP
Cycle #2 - Aug/Sep 2013 - a bust ... no "O" ... waiting for injectibles protocol

Me (38) Annovulatory, PCOS, IR and Type 2 Diabetes, DH (44), DS (8)

"Learning to have faith, think positively, believe in myself and trust in God."

July 31st, 2008, 05:09 PM
Ahh, thanks girls!

July 31st, 2008, 08:34 PM
nat1970's Avatar Nicole - Mom2Leah,Ty,TJ
Quote:
Well girls I just got back from my RE appointment and guess what.....

...........Im so Maybe pregnant....haha.....I told the RE about my IC test that had a faint line, he said that it seemed that was way too early for me to test....I told him all the symptoms I have been having and about my light light pink CM I had on Monday and he said well, there is a good chance that it was implantation bleeding....especially since I havent had anymore at all and that my cramps have completely disappeared....I am scheduled to take a HPT on Monday if I dont get AF by then. I really really really hope that she doesnt show. That would just make this cycle a miracle cycle in so so so many ways... Come on BFP...

On a different note we have a plan if this cycle turns out to be a bust.... that plan is....
INJECTABLES!!! I am really excited about this. We would go to an injectables class that my RE holds on August 26, which means that we are on a break cycle from meds if I am not pregnant. But that is ok. During that break cycle I will be finishing my testing with the final test we have left...an HSG...YUCK!!! I am nervous about that.

Anyways, we will then go to the injectables class and make a decision from there. I will be doing some brand of FSH injections...prolly Gonal F....and then I will also be using a suppresent for ovulation and possibly Clomid. Then I will be using the Ovidrel trigger shot again and having an IUI done. Basically we would be increasing our chances by about 20%. The only downfall is that this means that there is a 25% chance of having a multiple pregnancy, and of that 25% 99% are twins so we really shouldnt have to worry about any more than that. To be honest at this point I would LOVE to have twins. I was talking to DH about it on the way home and he said he would like it too....

Oh one quick question for everyone who has done or knows anyone who did injectables...Do you know if they used the pens or did the powder formula?

So theres my update...sorry its so long...if you read it all...Kudos to you!![/b]
I hope you won't need this information because you are pregnant. But I did Repronex and Gonal F injections. The Repronex is a powder mixed with saline and the Gonal F is a dial up pen which is actually very easy to use. You just dial to the cc amt you need pull the top and stick it in. The Repronex was a little for difficult because we were using 4 vials so we had to insert the saline then draw it back out and then insert it back into the next vial and repeat. We actually just shot the Gonal F into the last Repronex vial so I only had to do one shot. We did this for 11 days and I'm no longer complaining because it produced mature follicles and worked. Anyway best of luck to you and like I said I hope you are already pregnant and don't need this information.
And I also experienced IB. It went away after a day.
Again good luck.

July 31st, 2008, 08:42 PM
Chatterbox's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck - I hope you don't have to move on to the injectibles.

August 3rd, 2008, 02:51 PM
Veteran
any updates?

Me 28, DH 31
Married 09/2003
TTC #1 since 08/2007, history on FF Home Page - from IUI's to IVF we have tried it all.
TTC Cycle #20

August 3rd, 2008, 06:46 PM
jandswood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jandswood
Quote:
any updates?[/b]
I've been wondering too!
August 4th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
Good Luck hun!!! Hope this is it for you!!!

Do not mention on FB

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search