CD3 U/S Today...

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 2nd, 2008, 05:16 AM
Angel_Maker
Ok, so I had my CD3 appt. today....since it fell on the weekend, I didn't get to see "my" doctor, I saw Dr. Winslow instead... He's the SAME doctor that timed my IUI TOTALLY wrong and WOULDN'T listen to me when I was trying to TELL HIM that it was too EARLY to do my IUI

So I already wasn't looking forward to another appt. with him....

My doctor (Dr. Freeman) and I had discussed doing Clomid and Injectables this cycle....he wanted me to do Clomid CD3-7, and injectables CD8,9,& 10...

Well, Dr. Winslow says, "lets try Clomid CD3-9, maybe those couple extra days will be the boost you need to get you to O this time"

So I say, "Well actually Dr. Freeman and I discussed doing Clomid CD3-7 and then injectables CD8-10"

Dr Winslow responds, "Ok, well lets do the Clomid CD3-7, and we'll see you back on CD12, and if you still NEED the injectables then you can do them"

I rolled my eyes, said "Ok", and stormed out.....I seriously can't stand that MAN!!! He NEVER listens to me!!!

So I'm going to call the office FIRST THING Monday morning and see if I can get the script for the injectables from MY DOCTOR!!!

Ugh.....this is going to be a horrible $%#@%^&n weekend
August 2nd, 2008, 06:01 AM
tracyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That sucks. I don't understand why doctors don't listen and understand that maybe we know what we need a little more than they do! Especially when you have already discussed it with your doctor. I hope that you get your injectables! ( I start them in 3 weeks! Eeek!)
August 2nd, 2008, 06:23 AM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to amy2008
Well that is crap. You would think that at least your dr would leave the "instructions" in your file. That Winslow sounds like a pain in the a**.

Good luck with the injectables! I was scared spitless the first time I had to inject myself, but it really isn't bad at all. My only suggestion is to have the nurse draw a circle in marker of the target zone (I call mine the 'circle of life').

My Angels:
Hope - m/c 10/5/04
Junior - m/c 1/31/06
Baby - m/c 1/27/08
May - d&c/lap/tube removal 6/13/08

IVF in September: BFN

To view my blog click here
August 2nd, 2008, 07:05 AM
Angel_Maker
Quote:
Well that is crap. You would think that at least your dr would leave the "instructions" in your file. That Winslow sounds like a pain in the a**.

Good luck with the injectables! I was scared spitless the first time I had to inject myself, but it really isn't bad at all. My only suggestion is to have the nurse draw a circle in marker of the target zone (I call mine the 'circle of life'). [/b]
^
I KNOW! I seriously thought Dr. Freeman woudl've left DETAILED instructions for that stupid man But when I see him next time I will make sure to tell him to leave a very detailed description of our discussed protocol so this doesn't have to happen again...

As for the injectables....I'm petrified of needles (but somehow LOVE tattoos ) so my neighbor who is a nurse is going to give me the shot I'm such a whimp!!! LMAO!!!

Thanks for the good luck wishes....I just found out the 2 of my friends are preggo, so I'm really stressin' out about being next to get a
August 2nd, 2008, 07:45 AM
jandswood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jandswood
I hope you get your BFP this time Brandi! I'm praying for you!
August 2nd, 2008, 09:29 AM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
I really hope you get your BFP too!! Just curious would it be possible to call your actual Dr. when they open on Monday and tell him what happened and ask him for the injectables still?? Than this cycle would still go as planned? I really hope you get this worked out and you see your BFP really really soon!

August 2nd, 2008, 09:34 AM
Angel_Maker
Quote:
I really hope you get your BFP too!! Just curious would it be possible to call your actual Dr. when they open on Monday and tell him what happened and ask him for the injectables still?? Than this cycle would still go as planned? I really hope you get this worked out and you see your BFP really really soon![/b]

Yeah, I am going to call on Monday and speak to my doctor's nurse....she will explain the situation to Dr. Freeman and I'm almost POSITIVE that he will give me the script I'm just frustrated that I have to go back and forth with these people all because ONE of the doctors in the practice doesn't want to get his HEARING checked!!!!
August 2nd, 2008, 09:54 AM
*becky*'s Avatar Mommy to Bailey & Camryn
GRRRRR!!!! I hate doctors who don't listen!!!

I hope your normal doctor can help on Monday. (((hugs)))

August 2nd, 2008, 06:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That has to be so frustrating Brandi. I can't believe he didn't listen to you!!!!! I hope everything gets figured out on Monday!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search