We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
We drove down for our appt this week. DH did an SA (super-producer), and I had an u/s. It showed ten big cysts likely from the Clomid that I've been on too long. My estradiol also came back high, showing low ovarian reserve. So no more Clomid for me, and we can't do anything until I have repeat bw and u/s in two months, then we'll get a plan. Not great news, but I guess it could be worse. Nice news three days after my 35th birthday, hey? We are on the waitlist for IVF, so in two months if my u/s shows the cysts are gone, I should only have a 2 month wait to start IVF, so sometime in January. If it worked, I would end up with another October baby.