New Here :)

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 10th, 2009, 07:44 PM
~AmazedByYou~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ~AmazedByYou~
Hi ladies! I'm Rebecca... i'm 26, an RN my SO is Chris he's 28 and works in excavation. We were told that as a result of my endometriosis and possible adenomyosis we needed to TTC immediately and after coming off Lupron I ended up with a 16-17 day cycle and because of it the doctors have decided to go immediately to an HSG (early next week) I only have one tube as a result of 2 ectopic pregnancies so we'll see how that goes and they're talking about skipping clomid and going right to injectables. Just looking for other women to comiserate with and share things with Can't wait to get to know you all better.

January 10th, 2009, 07:55 PM
JCT2005's Avatar Teddy's Mom

I wish you lots of luck.

January 10th, 2009, 08:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome! I"m Kari (26) and DH is Brian (27). We have been TTC for 17 months... 4 with MA. I am currently 6dpiui and agonizing in the 2ww!

I hope you enjoy your time while you here... but I hope it's SHORT and you get your BFP real soon!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

January 10th, 2009, 09:31 PM
babybatax2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome! Hopefully your HSG goes well.

I am Stephanie, and DH is Adam, we have been TTC for 2 years. We had 1 m/c over a year ago and have been TTC w/ MA since Sept. 08. We are on our 3rd cycle of clomid w/ trigger shot and IUI. I am 10 DPIUI.

Hope you stay here is short and you get your soon!

07/2007 03/2011 01/2012
January 10th, 2009, 10:39 PM
Bakin8th's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi welcome!!

I am Irene and we are waiting for first af to start first IUI with clomid then moveing onto injects with IUI.

Ttcing #9 After TWO 2nd trimester loss's and FIVE 1st trimester loss's. Missing our 8 ANGEL'S

IUI W/CLOMID/TRIGGER FEB 12/13 09!

Kyle (absent) Chelsea, Miki, Hanna, Johna, Sari, Jessiah and Isaiah.

THE LORD GIVES AND TAKES AWAY MY HEART WILL CHOOSE TO SAY BLESSED BE HIS WONDERFUL NAME!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our 8 Greatly missed Angels
12W, 6W, 6W, 9W 1 twin, 5W
17W twins (sex unkown) and "Elijah"
17W "Angel"
January 10th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome!!

Lucky mother to five!

January 11th, 2009, 06:53 AM
~Ivy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Looks like we're in the exact same boat!! When was your last Lupron injection? Mine was November 5 and I'm still waiting for AF so I can start TTC. My RE wants me knocked up ASAP. Ugh!

Good luck!

My Blog

January 11th, 2009, 08:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome! I hope your HSG goes well and that you see a nice BFP soon! I'm Amanda and DH and I have been ttc w/ ma for two months (with one loss last month). I look forward to getting to know you....
Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!
Secondary Infertility Blog*~*http://onemunchkin.blogspot.com/ *~*

January 11th, 2009, 08:29 AM
~AmazedByYou~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ~AmazedByYou~
Quote:
Looks like we're in the exact same boat!! When was your last Lupron injection? Mine was November 5 and I'm still waiting for AF so I can start TTC. My RE wants me knocked up ASAP. Ugh!

Good luck![/b]

my last lupron injection was oct 21st and I've had 3 periods since.. all 15-17 day cycles, it's MISERY. They started Dec7th. I hope AF comes back soon for you too so you can also start on this road. I know how you feel and it can be i hope we ALL get our BFPs soon.

January 11th, 2009, 08:50 AM
Super Mommy
Welcome Rebecca

Wishing you best of luck! You have joined a wonderful group I have been here for a little over a month and love it here everyone is very supportive. Once again welcome and best of luck in your ttc journey.

1/26/09-2 Beaufitul Embies Transfered!!
2/5/09-BETA, POSTIVE, 250 @ 10dpt!!
2/18/09-1st U/S, we are expecting Twins!!

January 11th, 2009, 08:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi and welcome!

My DH and I have been TTC since November of 2007. We saught medical assistance in October of 2008.

We each have a 6 (almost 7!) year old from previous relationships. But we found out in November of 2008 that my right tube is blocked and my left tube is "questionable."

Our RE suggested we try three Clomid+ trigger+ IUI cycles before moving on to IVF.

Our first was a BFN, our 2nd IUI is tomorrow!

I look forward to getting to know you better, and I hope your stay here is short!
Dec/Jan TTC naturally after m/c, BFN
Jan 2010 2nd round of Follistim

January 11th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Angel_Maker
My name is Brandi (24), DH is David (25) and we've been TTC since Sept. 2006...I am completely annovulatory and DH has poor morph. Our first round of Clomid resulted in a pregnancy, but they were non viable conjoined twins. Our boys Asher and Noah went to Heaven on Aug. 3 2007....

I've done about 8 rounds of Clomid (1 cycle with injectables), a round of Femara, have had an HSG, one IUI, and one IVF....

We were supposed to do FET in December, but that was cancelled due to a huge cyst. We now have tentatively planned our FET for March...

Good luck and I'm sure you'll LOVE IT here
January 17th, 2009, 11:08 AM
richmond_girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to richmond_girl
Welcome! Sorry I'm late to the game, just got back in town a couple days ago. I'm Juli and we're headed into our first IVF cycle next week. We've been TTC for 13 months and learned that DH has severe MFI in October. You'll love it here!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search