Tuesday Chit-Chat

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 13th, 2009, 10:25 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
It's a pretty ho-hum Tuesday...I'm sitting at my desk trying to decide what I should eat for lunch. What is everyone else up to today? Seen any good movies lately? What will you be making for dinner tonight?

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

January 13th, 2009, 11:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm actually at work, trying to quickly chat while I am still on lunch. I have no idea what we'll make for dinner - something in the oven to warm up the house.... we have a high of 3 degrees today!!!! Brrrr......

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

January 13th, 2009, 11:54 AM
~Ivy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG Kari that's cold! Here I am complaining about 40 degrees!!! LOL

I'm making Italian chicken in the crock pot for dinner. MMMMM! I think I'll make some rice to go with it.

I'm bored at work today....Students are all working on projects. Blah. But it does give me a lot of time to obsess about my appointment later today.

My Blog

January 13th, 2009, 12:22 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
We actually have decent weather here today...it is in the 30s but windy. Later in the week we might get some snow!

I'm not sure about out dinner...DH is out of town, so it is just me, and I hate cooking for one. I'm strongly considering Chinese takeout

Melissa & DH

January 13th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Stephanie200318's Avatar Regular
I had lab this morning for 4 1/2 hours. (7:30 am to 12 pm) and now I'm at work where I will be until 6 pm.

It's chilly here (50s with a little wind) low of 29. Supposed to be 18 Thursday night. Eeew.

I want my warm weather back
January 13th, 2009, 12:55 PM
~Ivy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
We actually have decent weather here today...it is in the 30s but windy. Later in the week we might get some snow!

. I'm strongly considering Chinese takeout [/b]
I say go for it!!! Yummy!

My Blog

January 13th, 2009, 01:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm going to freaking SNAP. I'm babysitting my friend's daughter and the girls are fighting non stop and now goofing off and not eating their lunch. I'm going to just flip and put them both in the corner soon.

January 13th, 2009, 01:57 PM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm amazed at how slowly the clock as moved all day. I seriously feel like all the clocks here at work are broken. And that gives me more time to stress about the HSG Friday!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 41 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- August 2014: All but 7 cycles on BCP due to endometriosis.

IVF#3/FET#2 (November 2014) Transferred two perfect blasts- First BFP Ever. EDD 8/18/15

January 13th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Pretty standard day for me at work...counseling kids, testing, responding to various crises Now I'm home on the couch relaxing and watching mindless TV It's going to be super cold in NY for the rest of the week-Friday it's supposed to be like 2F...could be 15-20 below zero with windchill. Seriously, I don't know why I live here!

We're having cumin and pepper rubbed flank steak with a chimichurri (sp?) sauce, oven baked fries and peas...I'd SO rather have a take-out pizza though....have been craving it all day long....
Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!
Secondary Infertility Blog*~*http://onemunchkin.blogspot.com/ *~*

January 13th, 2009, 03:17 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Someone else mentioned mindless TV...tonight is the first American Idol of the year, plus the Biggest Loser. I think I'm going to watch both...while eating my Chinese takeout

Melissa & DH

January 13th, 2009, 04:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Someone else mentioned mindless TV...tonight is the first American Idol of the year, plus the Biggest Loser. I think I'm going to watch both...while eating my Chinese takeout [/b]
I can't WAIT for AI to start! I get so addicted to that kind of show... and usually end up crying at some point. I opted to throw in a frozen pizza as soon as I walked in the door tonight. I have not been able to keep my stomach full all day long... I hope it's not my mind playing tricks on me and rather my raging hormones flaring up

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

January 13th, 2009, 05:12 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Ooh, yes, I hope that your nausea is already kicking in!

I'm about to put on some sweats and hit the couch for an evening of TV. Plus I'm going to start making my list to pack for my weekend trip to see DH. I'm going to try and get everything in my carry-on so I don't have to pay to check a bag, but that is going to be tough because I always overpack!

Melissa & DH

January 13th, 2009, 07:40 PM
Bakin8th's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am watching AI. I cant wait for kids to head to bed so I can have a hot bubble bath.

Ttcing #9 After TWO 2nd trimester loss's and FIVE 1st trimester loss's. Missing our 8 ANGEL'S

IUI W/CLOMID/TRIGGER FEB 12/13 09!

Kyle (absent) Chelsea, Miki, Hanna, Johna, Sari, Jessiah and Isaiah.

THE LORD GIVES AND TAKES AWAY MY HEART WILL CHOOSE TO SAY BLESSED BE HIS WONDERFUL NAME!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our 8 Greatly missed Angels
12W, 6W, 6W, 9W 1 twin, 5W
17W twins (sex unkown) and "Elijah"
17W "Angel"

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search