Think I'm out....

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2009, 06:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Well-I'm pretty confident that this cycle didn't take I tested today at 12 dpo with a frer and saw that one nasty line. I know it's technically early still, but I think that with a frer something would have been detected.

Honestly, I'm just mad at myself. After my m/c last cycle, I promised myself that I would not test and would just get the results from the beta draw. Last month, I was pretty devastated to see the lines getting lighter and lighter after my positive beta draw (and eventually disappearing). I promised myself that I would not put myself through that again. So-I'm just mad that I didn't have the will power to not test. I just don't know what's wrong with me. The funny thing is-I totally had it in my mind that I wasn't going to test this am. I mean, my beta is tomorrow-I should have been able to hold out. But then I had really sharp pains in my nips (different from anything I've felt) and today my temperature was up to 98. 98. My temperature is never this high-even on the Prometrium. So, I just thought...maybe there's a chance.

And then my eyes play tricks on me. Anyone have this? Where you stare at a test for a ridiculously long period of time and *think* you see something-but nothing is really there. I think ttc has driven me over the edge

I keep trying to tell myself that I'll be onto a fresh, new cycle that could be THE cycle...just got to focus on that now....thanks for listening and good luck to you girls testing soon or in the 2ww!!!
Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!
Secondary Infertility Blog*~*http://onemunchkin.blogspot.com/ *~*

January 18th, 2009, 07:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry Amanda! But please know that I'm right there with you! I tested again this morning... 14dpiui, nothing but a BFN. I also am pretty confident that I'm out this cycle too. I wish there was something I could say that would take all your pain and frustrations away but hopefully knowing that you're not alone in all of this will help a little.

I hope that by some miracle that we both go get our betas and end up with WONDERFUL news.... but if not, let's cry on eachothers shoulders!

Sorry Girl!
xoxo

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

January 18th, 2009, 08:51 AM
Angel_Maker
I'm sorry hunnie! I know what you mean about your eyes playing tricks on you! I can't eve tell you HOW MANY times I picked a test apart HOPING that there was in fact just the slighest little beginnings of a line... I'm that there's a *possibility* that this cycle was a bust, but there's ALWAYS *next* cycle
January 18th, 2009, 09:48 AM
richmond_girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to richmond_girl
Kari and Amanda - to you both!!

January 18th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks girls...I am feeling better. It always really sucks to see that BFN...but I usually feel better in the beginning of a new cycle because there's still all the potential in the world for it! I just hope AF comes soon so I can move on (baring pregnancy of course!).

Kari-when is your beta? Are you still feeling crampy? If we aren't pregnant this month-I hope we're cycle buddies again...I've actually always really wanted an October baby
Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!

January 18th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
And then my eyes play tricks on me. Anyone have this? Where you stare at a test for a ridiculously long period of time and *think* you see something-but nothing is really there. I think ttc has driven me over the edge[/b]
Yep, yep, yep! I drive my DH CRAZY and half the time he will just throw his hands up in the air and be like "YEAH, hon, I SURE DO see a line!" Just to humor me!

Hang in there...lots of people get BFNs at 12 dpo only to go on to have a ++++++! I think Chelsea (ChicaChels) had a negative for several days and didn't get a + until 12 or 13 dpo.

I hope this month turns around for you...and if not, then I've got everything crossed that NEXT month is YOUR month!
Dec/Jan TTC naturally after m/c, BFN
Jan 2010 2nd round of Follistim

January 18th, 2009, 01:53 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
I hope the stork brings both of you ladies a belated BFP! HUGS!!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

January 18th, 2009, 03:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Kari-when is your beta? Are you still feeling crampy? If we aren't pregnant this month-I hope we're cycle buddies again...I've actually always really wanted an October baby [/b]
I have to call my clinic tomorrow if AF doesn't show in the morning. I have been pretty consistently crampy still. My nips are tender on and off. But I"m just not feeling it. Don't really know how to explain it but I just feel like this much pain, can't be a good thing. I hope if I call right away in the morning they will get me in tomorrow so I can just get this cycle over and done with and move on. I have a whole list of questions to ask the DR about the cramping, sharp pains, ect. There's got to be a good explanation. Even though I'm totally expecting a BFN, I wouldn't mind one bit if all that pain was my BFP... but I tested this morning and still BFN (14dpiui).

You're beta is tomorrow right??? I hope you get the surprise of a LIFETIME!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

January 19th, 2009, 06:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Quote:
Kari-when is your beta? Are you still feeling crampy? If we aren't pregnant this month-I hope we're cycle buddies again...I've actually always really wanted an October baby [/b]
I have to call my clinic tomorrow if AF doesn't show in the morning. I have been pretty consistently crampy still. My nips are tender on and off. But I"m just not feeling it. Don't really know how to explain it but I just feel like this much pain, can't be a good thing. I hope if I call right away in the morning they will get me in tomorrow so I can just get this cycle over and done with and move on. I have a whole list of questions to ask the DR about the cramping, sharp pains, ect. There's got to be a good explanation. Even though I'm totally expecting a BFN, I wouldn't mind one bit if all that pain was my BFP... but I tested this morning and still BFN (14dpiui).

You're beta is tomorrow right??? I hope you get the surprise of a LIFETIME!
[/b]
Thanks....and I hope the witch stays away so you can go into the clinic and get a surprise yourself!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search