Progesterone Draw Results!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Veteran
Hi, so this is my 2nd round on Clomid 50mg on days 5-9. The first time, my levels were 7.3. I had my 23 day progesterone draw for this cycle on Saturday and got the results today: 47.1.

Does anyone have any insight as to why it would be 7 last month and now be 47? Thanks!

January 19th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ccwantsbfp
Your producing eggs is what it looks like or pregnant...when do you test?
January 19th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Veteran
I tested today...bfn. My temps are still high. They've been holding steady at 98.1 since O day, and they were 97.3 before that. I will probably test at the end of the week if my temps are still up there. I am a POAS addict and I'm trying really hard to hold out!!

January 19th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Are you supplementing with progesterone? My progesterone is always really high when I supplement, but really low when I don't.
January 19th, 2009, 10:17 PM
Veteran
No, I'm not supplementing. When I had my first progesterone draw before starting Clomid, my level was a 1. They told me that once we get a BFP, supplementing would be something I'll probably have to do, though.

I've been doing some searching online and it looks like progesterone levels don't really mean a whole lot in the luteal phase, besides indicating that you ovulated. I was hoping it'd be more positive than that.. :/ Anyway. I think it's bizarre it jumped so high from last month, though.

January 19th, 2009, 10:17 PM
A*LOT*OF*HOPE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im not sure whats up, but, my progesterone level was 1 my first cycle of clomid, which indicated I did not O!! This round on Clomid, my level was 33!!! I was super happy, it confirmed ovulation!! I thought maybe with the high levels I was pregnant, but, no such luck!!! Your number is alot higher than mine on a lower dose of Clomid, so maybe you are pregnant!!!
January 20th, 2009, 05:23 AM
~Ivy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like an awesome number after clomid!!! I was stuck at .8 after month 2 on clomid. GAH! Hope you caught the eggie!

My Blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search