**ROLL CALL**

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2009, 11:02 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Name:
Cycle Day:
Plan for this Cycle:
If in 2WW, do you have symptoms? When will you test?
What is the one baby item you are most excited about purchasing for your little one(s)?

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (5), Abigail (3) and George (3)

January 20th, 2009, 04:20 AM
~Ivy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name:Ivy

Cycle Day: Cycle Day ONE BABY!!!!!!!!! AF is finally full blast!!!

Plan for this Cycle: OPK's, BD every other day after CD9. Wait for referral to clinic

If in 2WW, do you have symptoms? When will you test? Won't until I'm late.

What is the one baby item you are most excited about purchasing for your little one(s)? the layette...

My Blog

January 20th, 2009, 04:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
UPDATED... after talking to my DR

Name: Kari

Cycle Day: 2

Plan for this Cycle: BCP.... yep that's right. I'm trying to have a baby and I'm on the PILL

If in 2WW, do you have symptoms? When will you test? NA

What is the one baby item you are most excited about purchasing for your little one(s)? Everything! But probably clothes mostly

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

January 20th, 2009, 05:37 AM
Veteran
Name: Kim
Cycle Day: 3
Plan for this Cycle: Going to see RE this afternoon to see where we go from here.
If in 2WW, do you have symptoms? n/a
When will you test? n/a
What is the one baby item you are most excited about purchasing for your little one(s)? It's not something that is being purchased. My DH's grandma (88 years old) has made Christening outfits for us (tuxedo for a boy and a dress for a girl) and I would be so excited to receive one of these while she is still here.
TTC #1 over 16 years

January 20th, 2009, 05:44 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Name: Gillian
Cycle Day: CD18
Plan for this Cycle: Nothing, waiting for AF to start FET cycle.
If in 2WW, do you have symptoms? When will you test? N/A
What is the one baby item you are most excited about purchasing for your little one(s)? I don't know really. I went crazy shopping for my DS when I was pregnant with him and will have to see what I'll need if/when a 2nd one comes around. I loved picking out the furniture the most, so that will probably be the case next time too.

January 20th, 2009, 06:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Cycle Day: 25 ( I think? I am really not paying too much attention this month!)

Plan for this Cycle: I took 150 mg of Clomid, then we did a trigger shot and an IUI!

If in 2WW, do you have symptoms? When will you test? I don't have many symptoms...my bbs seem a little tender but that could be from the HCG trigger shot, so I am trying not to read much into anything

What is the one baby item you are most excited about purchasing for your little one(s)? Stroller/carseat combo!
Dec/Jan TTC naturally after m/c, BFN
Jan 2010 2nd round of Follistim

January 20th, 2009, 06:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Name: Allison
Cycle Day: CD19, 2dpo
Plan for this Cycle: Did 100mg Clomid and IUI
If in 2WW, do you have symptoms? When will you test? I'm not testing until 15dpo.
What is the one baby item you are most excited about purchasing for your little one(s)? I'm excited about decorating the nursery, so anything nursery related.
January 20th, 2009, 09:29 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Name: Melissa
Cycle Day: 1DPO
Plan for this Cycle: Had a lap on CD8, this was our last au naturale cycle before we start Clomid/trigger/IUI
If in 2WW, do you have symptoms? When will you test? Will try not to test until 14DPO when I have an appt. with RE...we'll see how that goes
What is the one baby item you are most excited about purchasing for your little one(s)? The car seat! Buying that and putting it in the car will be a HUGE moment.

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (5), Abigail (3) and George (3)

January 20th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Stephanie200318's Avatar Regular
Name: Stephanie

Cycle Day: 26

Plan for this Cycle: Did it; Clomid 50mg CD 5-9.

If in 2WW, do you have symptoms? When will you test? I'm on CD26, but I have no idea when/if I ovulated, so I don't want to test exactly on 23rd or anything, so I'm gonna wait until the 31st probably. Which would be 7 to 8 after my cycle ends. I'm not sure what it would be DPO, cause I don't know for sure I ovulated on the 14th.. or at all. No EWDC that I noticed

What is the one baby item you are most excited about purchasing for your little one(s)? Everything. I told Stan I almost want to not have a baby shower because I want to pick out and buy everything on my own... lol
January 20th, 2009, 10:26 AM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
Name: Melissa
Cycle Day: 30
Plan for this Cycle: Wait for AF, then start injectibles for the first time!!! With trigger and IUI.
If in 2WW, do you have symptoms? When will you test? I actually have a LOt of symptoms. My breasts are very engorged/swollen and sore, but I tested this AM (12 dpo) and it was BFN. So i'm just waiting for AF at this point. she should be here by friday.
What is the one baby item you are most excited about purchasing for your little one(s)? The crib, because that means, it's really happening... and a bookshelf for all of the children's books i have!
January 20th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Name: Amber
Cycle Day: 29
Plan for this Cycle: nothing.. AF due any day. Have first appt. next Friday (30 Jan) with doctor in Dallas who will be doing our IVF w/PGD. Very excited and nervous!!
If in 2WW, do you have symptoms? oh, so emotional.. but always am. PMS is the worst! I am not testing b/c I don't think there's a chance I am preggo. I would have had some symptoms by now!
What is the one baby item you are most excited about purchasing for your little one(s)? Probably furniture... hopefully white for a girl!!
January 20th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Super Mommy
Name: Agnes
Cycle Day: cd 13
Plan for this Cycle: More injections I am still on Estridol .3ml every other day, I am starting tomorrow morning with 1cc of Progesterone, I am also starting antibiodics tomorrow morning 2 x a day. And we have a day for the transfer January 26th at 2.30pm. I have faxed the papers for Reprotec to ship my 4 mini babies to the clinic, they should be here on Friday.
If in 2WW, do you have symptoms? When will you test? Not yet, pretty soon though.
What is the one baby item you are most excited about purchasing for your little one(s)? Well we have all things from Claudia, but I will never resist buying new baby clothes. However, new breast pump is number 1 on my list when I get pg.

1/26/09-2 Beaufitul Embies Transfered!!
2/5/09-BETA, POSTIVE, 250 @ 10dpt!!
2/18/09-1st U/S, we are expecting Twins!!

January 20th, 2009, 11:37 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Jackie
Cycle Day: CD 13
Plan for this Cycle: I had an HSG on CD 9, and hoping I can O one more time on my own (first time ever to O 3 cycles in a row w/o meds) before I start back on Clomid next cycle.
What is the one baby item you are most excited about purchasing for your little one(s)? The crib!

IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
IVF#3/FET#2 (November 2014) Transferred two perfect blasts- First BFP Ever.

BABY BOY- JULY 2015 @ 34 weeks 6 days

Our family is now complete. The End.

January 20th, 2009, 11:46 AM
frogftsh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to frogftsh Send a message via Yahoo to frogftsh
Name: Gail
Cycle Day: I'm on BCP, so I'm not keeping track right now
Plan for this Cycle: IVF BABY! My meds should arrive on Thursday, and injection class and injections start on FRIDAY!
If in 2WW, do you have symptoms? When will you test? N/A
What is the one baby item you are most excited about purchasing for your little one(s)? everything! I just want to be able to experience a full term, healthy pregnancy

January 20th, 2009, 01:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Name: Amanda

Cycle Day: 30-31-waiting for AF to show up so I can move on to a fresh, new cycle

Plan for this Cycle: I think probably the same...100mg of Clomid, trigger and an IUI

If in 2WW, do you have symptoms? When will you test? N/a

What is the one baby item you are most excited about purchasing for your little one(s)? Omg-everything!!! But the things I'm most looking forward to purchasing are the stroller/car seat, clothes and the bedding...
Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!
Secondary Infertility Blog*~*http://onemunchkin.blogspot.com/ *~*

January 20th, 2009, 05:05 PM
richmond_girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to richmond_girl
Name: Juli
Cycle Day: lost count - been on BCPs since mid October
Plan for this Cycle: Starting IVF in 2 days!! Woohoo. Just had our injections class this morning.
If in 2WW, do you have symptoms? When will you test? Not in the 2 ww wait, but I will be for the first time in 3 months in February!! Yahoo!!
What is the one baby item you are most excited about purchasing for your little one(s)? Probably everything for the nursery!!

January 20th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Marie
Cycle Day: cd 14
Plan for this Cycle: I start bcp this Saturday for IVF!!!
If in 2WW, do you have symptoms? When will you test? no symptoms
What is the one baby item you are most excited about purchasing for your little one(s)? I can't wait to buy a new crib set and a new stroller (I want pink!!!)

Lucky mother to five!

January 20th, 2009, 05:47 PM
JCT2005's Avatar Teddy's Mom
Name: Jenny
Cycle Day: 15
Plan for this Cycle: Been taking my pills to lower my prolactin levels and we've been bd a lot more.
If in 2WW, do you have symptoms? When will you test? Not in 2WW yet, but I won't test unless it's around Valentine's Day and no AF. My cycles are irregular.
What is the one baby item you are most excited about purchasing for your little one(s)? A crib. I had to get rid of Teddy's because it got broke, so a new crib will be exciting.

January 20th, 2009, 06:19 PM
babybatax2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Stephanie
Cycle Day: Day 6
Plan for this Cycle: Injectables @ 150 IU's, trigger, metformin, IUI
If in 2WW, do you have symptoms? When will you test? not yet
What is the one baby item you are most excited about purchasing for your little one(s)? Furniture, it will make it seem more real

07/2007 03/2011 01/2012
January 20th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Veteran
Name: Melanie
Cycle day: Lost count
Plan for this cycle? Get blood drawn on third day of cycle ( we are doing IVF in May, Yea!!)
In 2 ww do you have syptoms? N/A
When will you test? At the 2ww appointment
What is the one baby item you are most excited about purchasing? Anything and everything!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search