TGIF!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2009, 10:28 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
For a short week, this week has drug on for me...maybe it's just the 2WW

So, why are you glad that it is Friday? What do you have planned for the weekend?

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

January 23rd, 2009, 03:39 AM
~Ivy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dh has drill with the National Guard this weekend, so it's just me and the kids. My oldest two have a fund raiser for their school at Barnes and Noble on Saturday, so we'll be there. Each class has a presentation. And on Sunday it's church. That's about it.

Am crossing my fingers my referral to a clinic goes through today. It's driving me crazy!

My Blog

January 23rd, 2009, 04:19 AM
Super Mommy
So, why are you glad that it is Friday? We are getting closer to our FET!!

What do you have planned for the weekend? Nothing special, cleaning, running errans, although we are dropping off Claudia at my parents house on Sunday and she will be spending 3 days there, so I can rest peacfully while on bedrest. She is very excited, although I will miss her

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

1/26/09-2 Beaufitul Embies Transfered!!
2/5/09-BETA, POSTIVE, 250 @ 10dpt!!
2/18/09-1st U/S, we are expecting Twins!!

January 23rd, 2009, 05:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Why are you glad that it is Friday? I'm not really happy about today. My work schedule is 8 on and 6 off... today is only my second day on of 8 10 hour days. Bleh...

What do you have planned for the weekend? I'm working, DH is going out tonight to celebrate one of our friends bday's and then he'll probably crash at someones house since it's out of town a ways. DH is also going to buy us a new TV this weekend... ours went out on Wednesday... Other than that, just normal house cleaning, laundry, bills, ect... BORING.

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

January 23rd, 2009, 05:55 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So, why are you glad that it is Friday? I just love Fridays. I can't wait to go home, have DH build a nice fire in the fireplace, and take a nap!

What do you have planned for the weekend? Not much planned.. I'm fighting a cold (and trying to stay positive that it will NOT overtake me)! So I foresee lots of tv and couch time.

Happy Friday!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

January 23rd, 2009, 07:00 AM
tracyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

So, why are you glad that it is Friday? I am happy this short week is over because I don't work on the weekends and I get out early today!

What do you have planned for the weekend? We are having dinner with friends tonight at this great Italian place that is BYOB! We don't have many of those around here!
Also, we finally bought a Wii Fit and we plan to play with it for the rest of the weekend!

January 23rd, 2009, 07:12 AM
LittleLady19's Avatar Laci
Send a message via MSN to LittleLady19
So, why are you glad that it is Friday? Fridays are poopy for me DH works 2nd so I sit on here on friday nights usually! I might go up to the hospital to visit my neighbor later today but other than that its study day!! I've been slacking lol

What do you have planned for the weekend? Nothing that I know of but I'm sure me and DH will go hang out with some friends

January 23rd, 2009, 09:33 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
So, why are you glad that it is Friday? We are getting SUPER busy at work, so I have been working a lot this week. I'm just ready for a break!

What do you have planned for the weekend? DH is still gone, so I'm going to go see a movie (probably Bride Wars) with my girlfriends, and I need to do the houswork that I have been avoiding this week (laundry, dishes, grocery shopping, cleaning the bathrooms, Swiffer the floors, etc.).

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

January 23rd, 2009, 02:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
So, why are you glad that it is Friday? Simply because it's Friday and I can relax!

What do you have planned for the weekend? Nothing much really...DH and I are making pizzas tonight and watching a bunch of episodes of the True Blood series (HBO). Tomorrow-relaxing...Sunday-relaxing. I'm planning on being lazy this weekend because I've been working my butt off the last few weekends....
Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!
Secondary Infertility Blog*~*http://onemunchkin.blogspot.com/ *~*

January 23rd, 2009, 05:45 PM
Newbies
Quote:
For a short week, this week has drug on for me...maybe it's just the 2WW [/b]
Amen to that! This week seemed as long as a regular week.

I'm glad it's Friday because I get to go to bed late and not have to worry about whether I'm going to be able to stay awake at work.

What do I have planned? Clean, clean and clean...ugghhh.
January 23rd, 2009, 05:58 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ccwantsbfp
So, why are you glad that it is Friday? To be off and hang out with my bestfriend(dh) and Beso(Fur Baby)...

What do you have planned for the weekend? I am going to go to the movies and POAS(hehehehehe)
January 23rd, 2009, 06:19 PM
*Mrs.J.2011*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So, why are you glad that it is Friday? I get out of work early on fridays and then I spend the night with Chris' cousins baby

What do you have planned for the weekend? wedding expo on sat, "slumber party" with my little brother and sister on sat night, my parents are coming over for dinner on sunday...

Missing our little "Duckie" since 06-22-09
January 23rd, 2009, 07:35 PM
richmond_girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to richmond_girl
So, why are you glad that it is Friday?
I am looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow! The IVF meds are making me really tired.

What do you have planned for the weekend?
Dinner with best friend and her husband and 2 kids tomorrow, probably catch up on some work Sunday.

January 25th, 2009, 07:37 AM
JCT2005's Avatar Teddy's Mom
Well I was glad it was Friday because Friday was Corey's birthday.

As for the weekend, just cleaning and relaxing.

January 25th, 2009, 07:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I was glad it was Friday because I was having a hard time waking up at 6:30 this past week..so it was nice to sleep in a bit.

On Saturday, my DH had to work, and his stepson is with us this weekend, so I had both the kids. I took my daughter to her acting class, then we went to Toys R Us b/c the kids had gift cards from Christmas. Then we went to a birthday party for my cousin in the afternoon.

Today we are hanging around, having a lazy Sunday. I will catch up on laundry---oh joy! Tonight we are going to my mom's house for dinner--lasagna!
Dec/Jan TTC naturally after m/c, BFN
Jan 2010 2nd round of Follistim

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search