BETA RESULTS ARE IN...

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2009, 04:51 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ccwantsbfp
Okay, I got the call and the result is positive.......but the numbers were really low 10. We(DH, ME, RE) are hoping that I tested too early. They would like to see the numbers at 50, but I am 2 days early on the blood draw. If it happen to be that the day's I went into the hopsital was implantation then that would of been Saturday the 17th. Hmmmmmmmmm I don't know what to think of this???
January 23rd, 2009, 05:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I really don't know much about beta levels so I can't be of much help...but I am keeping my fingers crossed that you are testing too early still. I've heard many stories where the initial beta is low-but things turn out just fine-and the second or third draw have numbers tripling! I'm sending you heaps of sticky bean dust!

Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!
Secondary Infertility Blog*~*http://onemunchkin.blogspot.com/ *~*

January 23rd, 2009, 05:25 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
I'm sending you heaps of sticky bean dust!

[/b]
Thank you Amanda...my RE wants me to retest on Monday but my OB wants me to retest in 6 days
January 23rd, 2009, 05:25 PM
richmond_girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to richmond_girl
If I read your siggie correctly, it looks like you are 13dpiui? If so I think it's possible your levels could still be low, especially if you implanted late. I am sure everything's great and you will be celebrating a very DARK line soon!!

January 23rd, 2009, 05:49 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
If I read your siggie correctly, it looks like you are 13dpiui? If so I think it's possible your levels could still be low, especially if you implanted late. I am sure everything's great and you will be celebrating a very DARK line soon!![/b]
I hope so...I took the test yesterday because I found out at the last minute that I had to go through my OB's office, so technically, I should test tomorrow...so I guess I will become addicted to POAS til next week!!!

Edited to cut and paste from my previous post:

Hey Ladies~ I hate to monopolize the forum with my problems or possible BFP(trying to be optimistic) but my RE wanted me to go through my OB, so I took the test yesterday and have stalked the office all morning for results. Well, I just found out my OB is gone on Fridays...What? Are u kidding me? I called my RE and told them to "get it together" and call me back with something. My coordinator felt really bad because I was reluctant to not go to the RE's office to begin with. I told them that if it was up to Mercy, I would still be going through OB and on Clomid unmonitored. She said she definetly believes me now and will never have me go through them again and if I have to she will let me know a few days in advance. I guess if I don't hear back, I will spend my weekend POAS and definetly posting pics of my only friends(FRER, Answer, Equate).
January 23rd, 2009, 06:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I think it is still too early to tell for sure... but a positive on your beta is such a GREAT sign!!! I hope when you go back in on Monday those numbers have sky-rocketed!!!!

Lots of sticky dust to you!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

January 24th, 2009, 05:27 AM
Angel_Maker
I'll be praying that it's just too early! If you recently implanted, then it would still take several days for you HCG to rise, so just keep thinking positive!!
January 24th, 2009, 06:02 AM
Super Mommy
I have to agree with other ladies that it could still early. I will be praying that your number skyrock by Monday and will we be celebarting a wonderful BFP.

1/26/09-2 Beaufitul Embies Transfered!!
2/5/09-BETA, POSTIVE, 250 @ 10dpt!!
2/18/09-1st U/S, we are expecting Twins!!

January 24th, 2009, 07:13 AM
jmichelle77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jmichelle77
I just wanted to say Good Luck! I found this site the other day...... I thought it was pretty interesting and it may offer you some hope!

http://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

January 24th, 2009, 10:52 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Here's my special beta-rising dust!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

January 24th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I DEFINITELY think it is just really early, and you have plenty of time for your numbers to go up!

Dec/Jan TTC naturally after m/c, BFN
Jan 2010 2nd round of Follistim

January 24th, 2009, 03:19 PM
Super Mommy
Thank you ladies...unfortunately, I tested twice and the lines have gotten lighter, so I think it's a wrap. Around the time I implanted I believe was also when I was back and forth in the ER and right ater falling down the stairs. So, I think it was just too much going on and it did not stick....I guess we will have to move on to IVF because the doctors office was hesitant on doing the IUI with the MFI. I was really hoping this worked....
January 24th, 2009, 03:34 PM
adam*s_mami's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was reading this and I thought I would just offer that maybe it was possible that your urine was really diluted and that is why it is lighter..I hope that the next time you draw it will be higher .....

January 25th, 2009, 05:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry that you're seeing lighter lines. I know from recent experience how devastating that can be. But-it is very possible that your urine was diluted, which would cause the fainter line. I'm still pulling for ya!

Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!
Secondary Infertility Blog*~*http://onemunchkin.blogspot.com/ *~*

January 25th, 2009, 06:22 AM
Angel_Maker
I'm still praying for you!
January 25th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to heatherslittlesis
I have my fingers crossed for you, stay positive. You never know.
January 25th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Super Mommy
Hey Ladies~ I appreciate the well wishes on hopes that my urine may be diluted. Unfortunately, I started getting severe cramps this morning with light spotting. It looks like it's a chemical pregnancy...Well, hopefully I can get in with my RE and go back to the drawing board. The good thing is...I was able to see a positive for the first time in my life.
January 25th, 2009, 07:10 PM
richmond_girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to richmond_girl
I'm sorry Carrie. I know how much chemical pregnancies suck. You are in my T&P...

January 25th, 2009, 09:59 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
You'll be in my prayers, Carrie.

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

January 26th, 2009, 04:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh Carrie I'm so sorry! I'll be thinking about you!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search