Sorry to barge in here but can I ask a ??

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2009, 06:19 AM
adam*s_mami's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Some of you prob know me from the TTC #1, I always lurk over here to get info, I hope you dont mind me just coming in here to ask you experts a question... this is my first medicated cycle, I did clomid 50mg from 5-9, and had a trigger shot this monday, I got a lot of symptoms from it like exhaustion and pains in my lower abdomen...well i woke today like 530 am and my eyes are all swollen and my face is burning and red in patches, and my stomach is killing me I have to keep going to the bathroom (sorry tmi) I didn't eat anything different last night can this be a reaction 5 days later from the shot should I be worried....have you ever heard these symptoms??? Thanx for listening

January 24th, 2009, 06:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Gosh, I don't know. I would definitely call your doctor and tell him/her your symptoms.

I wouldn't *think* that the shot could cause a reaction like that 5 days later but you never know.

Dec/Jan TTC naturally after m/c, BFN
Jan 2010 2nd round of Follistim

January 24th, 2009, 08:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Gosh, I don't know. I would definitely call your doctor and tell him/her your symptoms.

I wouldn't *think* that the shot could cause a reaction like that 5 days later but you never know.[/b]

I would definitely call your doctor. Sometimes trigger shots can cause ovarian hyper stimulation-which can cause a bloated, full feeling; however, I don't know that the eyes swollen shut and red patches are part of it. If it were me though-I would want to make sure just to set my mind at ease...but I'm also paranoid about stuff like that...KUP....
Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!
Secondary Infertility Blog*~*http://onemunchkin.blogspot.com/ *~*

January 24th, 2009, 10:49 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
I haven't heard of that heppening, and it sounds like it is too late to be an allergic reaction to the shot. I'd call your doc and find out what is going on! Good luck, and let us know what you find out!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

January 24th, 2009, 03:27 PM
adam*s_mami's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
thanks for the support ladies, my eyes are still a alittle swollen i have been putting a cold spoon on them, and my face kinda red but nothing crazy,as for my stomach i have been sick on and off since the shot so I am just chalking it up to that...I am still going to call my dr monday...thanks again and i will continue to lurk and gather all the great info I get from you ladies since my dr literally told me nothing....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search