Lets talk baby names

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 26th, 2009, 05:46 AM
Angel_Maker
Our baby names are set in stone!!!

Our twins are named Asher and Noah; Asher means "Blessed", Noah means "Comfort".....we felt that those names fit our situation perfectly, and once we saw our precious babies, we knew that they were MEANT to be named Asher and Noah

Now for our names

Our "third" son will be named Aaron Brewer (Aaron after my deceased father, Brewer after the baseball team )

Our "fourth" son will be named Nicholas Warren (Nicholas is DH's middle name, Warren is my step dad's last name)

Our first daughter will be Marleigh Taylor (Marlene is my mom's middle name, and Taylor is after Fred Taylor on the Jacksonville Jaguars )

Our second daughter will be Leilani Nichole (Leilani is a combo of DH's sisters' name "Lilah and Meilani", and even though I don't like his sisters anymore, we picked the name Leilani when we were like 12 so there's no turning back now ) and Nichole is my middle name, and Nicholas is DH's middle name
January 26th, 2009, 07:55 AM
*Mrs.J.2011*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We have had our 1st girl and 1st boy names picked out for a while!

1st girl Maddisyn Louise

1st boy Landyn Michael

A 2nd boy and 2nd girl names are still up in the air, but thes last time we talked about it these are what we decided on..

2nd girl Jordyn Bailey

2nd boy Bradyn Barclay

All of middle names came from family names.

Missing our little "Duckie" since 06-22-09
January 26th, 2009, 06:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I think I'm the only one that hasn't really decided on anything. Not to say I haven't thought about it but we are no where near setting anything in stone. We don't even write them down. If we hear something we like we might comment but I think picking a name will be part of the fun for us over the 9 months we get to know him/her.

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search