Is this normal?

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 25th, 2009, 05:39 PM
nelson1229's Avatar Super Mommy
So i did my HCG shot on CD 15 and ovulation occured on CD17.. pretty much 36 hours later... so 15 hours past trigger I POAS and it was a blarring positive... well today at 2 DPO and 4 DPT... a very very faint positive.... IS THIS NORMAL?? I remember with my last shot for IVF my trigger stayed in my system for like 6 days.. it was the same shot at 10,000 IU of HCG.... i hope this is a better sign.. with all my other HCG shots it lasted longer and BFN in the end... I HOPE AND PRAY THIS IS GOING TO WORK.. i am having alot of pressure and pain on my right side.... and TMI i know, BUT i keep having orgasm like pulsations *down under * it is almost like an orgasm without the OMG feeling lol... lasting for 10mintues at a time... i HAVE NEVER HAD THIS.... HELP ME GIRLS!
January 25th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh boy... Well I think it's for sure possible that your body is just processing the HCG differently this time around. Maybe it's a good sign! Otherwise I'd keep testing, maybe the tests will just stay lighter for a few more days before going completely negative around the same time as they did before.

As far as the "orgasm" without the OMG... no clue there! Is it possible that you might have some smaller cysts that wouldn't have been released due to their size that are just rupturing or re-absorbing and that's what the strange pain is?

Good luck! And KUP on what happens!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

January 25th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Whoaaa....this is strange. I also had that orgasm feeling without the OMG factor! I had it last month (but can't remember if it started after my hcg trigger or not). I experienced it a few times, but just thought it was something quirky that no one else had. So strange....

Usually, it takes me about 9 or 10 days to completely metabolize the hcg trigger, but everyone metabolizes certain compounds differently...maybe call your doctor?

Good luck!!!

Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!
Secondary Infertility Blog*~*http://onemunchkin.blogspot.com/ *~*

January 25th, 2009, 06:06 PM
nelson1229's Avatar Super Mommy
Thanks girls... All i had a my CD13 ultrasound was 3 mature follies!! It is not really ahuge pain but a crampy pain.. if that makes sense.. i really hope that i do not have any cysts.. i am so nervous now...
January 25th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
maybe you're feeling those little follies making their way down your tubes and that's what's causing the crampy stuff.

Either way... good luck and I wouldn't worry too much about the cyst. That's just always my first thought because I deal with PCOS and that's always the case with me.

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

January 25th, 2009, 06:56 PM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
I hope you get good news!

I tend to get pulsating orgasm feeling down there around O. Funny how our bodies work.
January 26th, 2009, 03:51 AM
LisaB's Avatar Mom to twins + 1
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaB
Just popping in, I'm a graduate from this board... the trigger shot (which is pregnancy hormone) lasts 10 days supposedly, so you're not supposed to POAS before 10 days past the trigger shot or you'll likely get a false positive. Hope that helps! Good luck!!!!

Me: Lisa, Mommy to twins +1
8/5/08 Beautiful twin girls Leigh and Lucy born after 4-year struggle with RPL & 6 losses
12/10/09 Surprise! Baby #3 is on the way, EDD 6/22/10

12/29/09 2nd ultrasound - joining team blue

6/16/10 Baby Ben is born!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search