Moody Monday

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 25th, 2009, 10:10 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
What kind of mood are you in today? Why?

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

January 26th, 2009, 03:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm in a pretty good mood, but for no particular reason. Maye it's because I've started the Clomid so this cycle is well and truly on its way.

I was briefly very unhappy about getting up at 5:15am though. I hate waking up so early!
Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!
Secondary Infertility Blog*~*http://onemunchkin.blogspot.com/ *~*

January 26th, 2009, 04:20 AM
~Ivy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm anxious! My referral should go through this week so I'll find out which doctor I'm going to use for my treatments!

My Blog

January 26th, 2009, 04:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm tired.... and there's a lot to do at work so I really don't feel like going.

Maybe I'll call in sick. Nah... I can never do that unless I'm really feeling ill, but somedays I wish I had the guts!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

January 26th, 2009, 05:59 AM
babybatax2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I woke up in a bad mood because DH gave me his cold, but I just got back from the RE and I have like 13 follicles, and about 8 of them range from 18-22! WOOHOOO!!!!! I am so happy!

07/2007 03/2011 01/2012
January 26th, 2009, 06:17 AM
jmichelle77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jmichelle77
I am in an OK mood. It's cold and we are under an advisory and are supposed to get 1-3 inches of freezing rain, sleet and snow. Ordinarily I would be VERY excited about that because I get paid snow days off of work. But tonite I have to work my second job where I spend the nite with 2 of my clients and I am irritated that I might end up getting stuck there because all the other staff will say they can't get there beccause of the roads!

January 26th, 2009, 07:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy

I'm in an ok mood.

I'm hopeful because we're supposed to get 3-5 inches of snow + sleet tonight and the sleet will probably be enough for school to be called off! I'd love a snow day at home with DD!

Dec/Jan TTC naturally after m/c, BFN
Jan 2010 2nd round of Follistim

January 26th, 2009, 08:26 AM
*Mrs.J.2011*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am tired and frustrated. I hate mondays! it's my busiest day, and of course today all of the outside sales guys came in today and are super distracting! on top of that, my boss decided he wanted to do a last minute conference call! ugh.. I hate mondays!

Missing our little "Duckie" since 06-22-09
January 26th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Angel_Maker
I'm lots of things this morning I'm happy, excited, and anxious about our cruise on Thursday!

I'm stressed because I have LOTS to do before we go (personal and work related)

I'm sad to leave my dog

But over all, I think this is going to be an AWESOME week
January 26th, 2009, 11:23 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
I'm apprehensive...watching ice collect on the tree and sidewalk outside my window. Snow is fine and cold is fine, but I HATE ICE. Last year we didn't have electricity for a week, and I SO do NOT want to have to go through that again.

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

January 26th, 2009, 11:39 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm cranky. I have so much pressure in my head from a cold, and I just wish I could go home and sleep! *pout*
I'm also cranky about my chart being stupid.. I really thought I had an O spike last week, but it wasn't and I'm so afraid this is another annovulatory cycle (figures, right when I was going to start Clomid again next cycle).

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

January 26th, 2009, 12:04 PM
LittleLady19's Avatar Laci
Send a message via MSN to LittleLady19
I'm doing okay today...its a monday so I had class from 12-2 algebra BLAH!! But today is homework and study day yippy!! NOT....other than that I'm in a good mood

January 26th, 2009, 12:31 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ccwantsbfp
I am currently not feeling well but still came into work because it makes me feel better...I know it's sad!!! Chris Rock said that's what happens when you have a career and not a job...A job you can't wait to leave...a career you don't want to leave. So I guess i'll quit when I get a job(hehehehehehehehe)

January 26th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Veteran
Well this might come off selfish, but I'm sorta bummed!! One of my best friends is getting married in May, (I am a bridesmaid), and in May all the girls are going to vegas for her bacholorette party.... and I just figured out I most likely will not be able to go. We start our IVf cycle in May, so I know I will already be on Lupron I think. I don't want the hassle of giving myself shots in vegas, trying to have a good time. Plus I don't even know how I am gonna feel from the shots. Totally bitter sweet!!!
January 26th, 2009, 04:17 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to heatherslittlesis
Well..... today is Monday so never to thrilled about that, although today I felt very accomplished. Sorry to all of you who are in the snow here in florida where I am it was about 75 degrees! Woo hoo back to normal last week it was way to cold for florida. I am so excited waiting for AF to come so we can start the process. Hopefully tomorrow will be better for all of you who did not have a great day!
January 26th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to heatherslittlesis
Well..... today is Monday so never to thrilled about that, although today I felt very accomplished. Sorry to all of you who are in the snow here in florida where I am it was about 75 degrees! Woo hoo back to normal last week it was way to cold for florida. I am so excited waiting for AF to come so we can start the process. Hopefully tomorrow will be better for all of you who did not have a great day!

Sorry about posting 2 x my computer shut me out and I went back in and it was not posted OOPS!
January 26th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm tired, long day at work today, still gotta do dishes and bond with DH and DS-I hate Mondays

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search