2 MONTHS!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2009, 03:10 AM
Angel_Maker
WOO HOO!!! It's exactly 2 months until my FET Time is going by *a little* faster than I had imagined, but I'm still wishing I could time travel so I could BE THERE ALREADY

So hopefully 2 months from today, we will be doing our FET and two little embies will be snuggling in for their 40 week stay

In other news, tomorrow is CD 60 HAHA! I have to laugh at my body and also at anyone who says if I just "relax", then I'll get pregnant! My reproductive system OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT WORK....the good thing is, I'll be on CD119 when my FET rolls around, so my lining should be nice and squishy

In OT news! Tomorrow is my last day of work before the CRUISE!!! WOO HOO!!!
January 27th, 2009, 04:22 AM
~Ivy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You can do it!!! I can't wait to see your BFP post!!!

My Blog

January 27th, 2009, 04:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
YEA!!!!

I hope you really enjoy yourself on the cruise and I really hope these final two months just FLY BY for you!!!!

Still hoping and praying for your BFP post!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

January 27th, 2009, 07:45 AM
jmichelle77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jmichelle77
AWESOME!!! Atleast the cruise will make a week of it FLY by for you!! (did you get my PM reply?)

January 27th, 2009, 07:51 AM
AllisonC's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY! Time will fly by faster than you think it will. Have great cruise!!!!
January 27th, 2009, 01:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Have a wonderful time, and when you back, your dr. appt will be very close!!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

January 27th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
You lucky girl...going on a cruise B) Just think-the cruise may be your last vacation as a family of two
Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!
Secondary Infertility Blog*~*http://onemunchkin.blogspot.com/ *~*

January 27th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Super Mommy
I just lurk and wanted to say good luck. But I just wanted to tell you that I have pcos as well, and I was on day 100 of my cycle and I found out that I'm pregnant. My dr is very shocked. I had to do clomid to get my last baby. So anything can happen

January 27th, 2009, 03:13 PM
tracyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Those 2 months are going to fly by!!

Have an amazing time on your trip! I can't wait to see pics and hear all about it!
January 27th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Bakin8th's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have fun!!

I hope the next 2 months fly by!

Ttcing #9 After TWO 2nd trimester loss's and FIVE 1st trimester loss's. Missing our 8 ANGEL'S

IUI W/CLOMID/TRIGGER FEB 12/13 09!

Kyle (absent) Chelsea, Miki, Hanna, Johna, Sari, Jessiah and Isaiah.

THE LORD GIVES AND TAKES AWAY MY HEART WILL CHOOSE TO SAY BLESSED BE HIS WONDERFUL NAME!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our 8 Greatly missed Angels
12W, 6W, 6W, 9W 1 twin, 5W
17W twins (sex unkown) and "Elijah"
17W "Angel"
January 28th, 2009, 03:20 AM
Angel_Maker
Quote:
I just lurk and wanted to say good luck. But I just wanted to tell you that I have pcos as well, and I was on day 100 of my cycle and I found out that I'm pregnant. My dr is very shocked. I had to do clomid to get my last baby. So anything can happen[/b]

Thanks hun Congrats on your pregnancy! May I ask, are you completely anovulatory? I had to do Clomid to conceive my boys, but since then, NOTHING has worked-not even IVF.....my PCOS causes me to be completely anovulatory, the only time I get AF is with Provera or of course a medicated cycle that results in a GOOD LUCK with your pregnancy and have a happy and healthy nine months
January 28th, 2009, 07:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yay It will be here before you know it!!! And..... ENJOY YOUR CRUISE!!! I'm so jealous of your cruise! We got soooo much snow here and it is freezing. I am actually snowed in today.

Thank you to *Kiliki* for creating the perfect siggy!

"Victory is sweetest when you have known defeat" ~Malcolm Forbes

IUI #1 - Nov 07 = BFN, IUI #2 - Dec 07 = BFN
IVF #1 - Apr 08 = BFN
IVF #2 - Nov 18
Dec 2 - Beta 1: 198!! Dec 4 - Beta 2: 660!!
Dec 15 - 1st U/S - We're having twins!!!
Dec 23 - 2nd U/S - Surprise it's triplets!!!
January 28th, 2009, 07:07 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:
I just lurk and wanted to say good luck. But I just wanted to tell you that I have pcos as well, and I was on day 100 of my cycle and I found out that I'm pregnant. My dr is very shocked. I had to do clomid to get my last baby. So anything can happen[/b]

Thanks hun Congrats on your pregnancy! May I ask, are you completely anovulatory? I had to do Clomid to conceive my boys, but since then, NOTHING has worked-not even IVF.....my PCOS causes me to be completely anovulatory, the only time I get AF is with Provera or of course a medicated cycle that results in a GOOD LUCK with your pregnancy and have a happy and healthy nine months
[/b]
Yep. I don't ovulate. I needed provera as well. My dr put me on metformin as well he said it's supposed to help. I hope you get your BFP soon you deserve it.
January 28th, 2009, 07:57 AM
Angel_Maker
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

[/b]
Yep. I don't ovulate. I needed provera as well. My dr put me on metformin as well he said it's supposed to help. I hope you get your BFP soon you deserve it.
[/b]

So do you suppost the Met is what caused you to O??? If that's the case! I want some Congrats again and stick around
January 28th, 2009, 11:16 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Woohooo! 2 months will fly by!

January 28th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(keybird @ Jan 27 2009, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotemain'>I just lurk and wanted to say good luck. But I just wanted to tell you that I have pcos as well, and I was on day 100 of my cycle and I found out that I'm pregnant. My dr is very shocked. I had to do clomid to get my last baby. So anything can happen[/b]

[/b]
[/b][/quote]

So do you suppost the Met is what caused you to O??? If that's the case! I want some Congrats again and stick around
[/b][/quote]

oh for sure. I'm surprised you are not on it. My Dr. stressed that I do stay on it. He said that it would help me ovulate and stay pregnant. It helps your hormones levels staibilize (sp?) Also with PCOS your progesterone levels are affected. I just found out today that I have to be on synthetic progesterone as my levels are too low.
the things we do for our babies. It's just so worth it in the end. No matter how long they are in our lives they bless them.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search