**ROLL CALL**

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2009, 09:20 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
February promises to be a great month for the TTCMA ladies...we have a gorgeous new siggy, and I hope by the end of the month someone will have to make a new one because we'll all be posting in DDCs instead

Name:
Cycle Day:
Plan for this cycle:
If in 2WW, when will you test?

What do you think you'll do for Valentine's Day this year?

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

February 2nd, 2009, 04:25 AM
Super Mommy
I am first

Now on the serious note...

Name: Agnes

Cycle Day: I have no idea, I have lost count

Plan for this cycle: Hopefully I am pg.

If in 2WW, when will you test? My official BETA is on Thursday 2/5, however I will test tomorrow morning. Wish us luck.

What do you think you'll do for Valentine's Day this year? Hmm I don't know, haven't thought about it yet.

1/26/09-2 Beaufitul Embies Transfered!!
2/5/09-BETA, POSTIVE, 250 @ 10dpt!!
2/18/09-1st U/S, we are expecting Twins!!

February 2nd, 2009, 04:28 AM
~Ivy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name:Ivy

Cycle Day: 15

Plan for this cycle: Sperm meets egg plan, charting (some) and waiting for doc's appointment

If in 2WW, when will you test?not till AF is late.

What do you think you'll do for Valentine's Day this year? Gosh I have no idea...

My Blog

February 2nd, 2009, 06:00 AM
Blondn6ft
Name: Robin

Cycle Day: 10 (I think)

Plan for this cycle: pre-seed, clomid (2nd cycle), lots of BD'ing

If in 2WW, when will you test? only if no AF

What do you think you'll do for Valentine's Day this year? DH and I will be working ! hahaha
February 2nd, 2009, 06:35 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Name: Gillian
Cycle Day: CD4
Plan for this cycle: FET - transfer should be somewhere around Feb 16.
If in 2WW, when will you test? My beta will be 8 or 9 days after transfer, but I will probably POAS around 6dpt - that's when I got a BFP with my DS.

What do you think you'll do for Valentine's Day this year? Not a lot, we never really do all that much really. Maybe a casual dinner, no big plans.

February 2nd, 2009, 07:18 AM
*Mrs.J.2011*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Kaleigh
Cycle Day: 35
Plan for this cycle: well apparently I'm now 4dpo... so i guess I'll wait to start taking my progesterone until either the cross hairs disappear or until I test in another week!
If in 2WW, when will you test? If the crosshairs stick around, I will prob test on the 10th. I'll be 12dpo.

What do you think you'll do for Valentine's Day this year? prob dinner and a movie..

Missing our little "Duckie" since 06-22-09
February 2nd, 2009, 07:43 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Jackie
Cycle Day: 26
Plan for this cycle: Had my HSG done on CD 9, and tried to relax and positive thinking this cycle.. Clomid again next cycle.
If in 2WW, when will you test? I have no idea. I really don't know if I'm 4dpo or 6dpo. I'm going to try to wait until Feb 10th... at 12dpo (or 14dpo- FF changes my O date if I remove my second + OPK)

What do you think you'll do for Valentine's Day this year? Just spend time together... we might go out this weekend instead of next for the big day, as the restaurants are CRAZY the day of Valentine's Day..

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

February 2nd, 2009, 08:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Name: Kari

Cycle Day: No clue... If I had to guess I'd say about cd14

Plan for this cycle: Birthcontrol... and going in every week for tests because I'm in so much pain. Trying to figure it all out.

If in 2WW, when will you test? N/A

What do you think you'll do for Valentine's Day this year? Depending on where things go with all this TTC stuff I might be out of town visiting a friend that just had a baby OR I might have to stay in town for surgery.... time will tell.

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

February 2nd, 2009, 09:43 AM
Veteran

Name: Kim

Cycle Day: cd16 - 3dpiui

Plan for this cycle: Femara 10mg cd3-7, Menopur 225iu cd7-11, triggered cd12 - 3 follies, iui cd 13.

If in 2WW, when will you test? February 14 - 15dpiui

TTC #1 over 16 years

February 2nd, 2009, 01:15 PM
AllisonC's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Allison

Cycle Day: 1

Plan for this cycle: 100mg Clomid, u/s on Feb 13th, Trigger, IUI

If in 2WW, when will you test? Not testing until AF is a no show.

What do you think you'll do for Valentine's Day this year? Probably dinner and a movie, but we don't usually go on Valentine's day because of the crowds (plus, can't find a babysitter on Valentine's day), so we'll probably go a couple days before or after.
February 2nd, 2009, 01:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Name: Amanda

Cycle Day: CD 12

Plan for this cycle: My Clomid was bumped up to 150. I'm going for another folliscan tomorrow to see if I have anything mature yet (please keep your fingers crossed ladies). If we do have some good follies, it will be an IUI and Prometrium...Oh, and I'm using Preseed this cycle.

If in 2WW, when will you test? N/a...waiting to O

What do you think you'll do for Valentine's Day this year? DH and I will be driving down to Florida on V day B) So, I'm not really sure what we'll do to make it romantic...
Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!
Secondary Infertility Blog*~*http://onemunchkin.blogspot.com/ *~*

February 2nd, 2009, 04:07 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Marie
Cycle Day: cd 2 I think?
Plan for this cycle: IVF this month!!!
If in 2WW, when will you test? ER Feb 23, ET Feb 26th!!!

What do you think you'll do for Valentine's Day this year? We'll be 9 hrs away from home with DS doing our ivf u/s and bw, living in a hotel-maybe go out for a nice family dinner?
February 2nd, 2009, 04:13 PM
richmond_girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to richmond_girl
Name: Juli
Cycle Day: Um, CD 6, I think
Plan for this cycle: Started my IVF cycle last week - estimated ER / ET is next week
If in 2WW, when will you test? Week of 2/23...if we get through the cycle ok...

February 2nd, 2009, 04:27 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to heatherslittlesis

Name:Missy
Cycle Day: not started yet still waiting on Flo
Plan for this cycle: anxious
If in 2WW, when will you test?

What do you think you'll do for Valentine's Day this year? This year my hubby and my bestfreiend ( who is single and always with us ) are taking me to dinner.
February 2nd, 2009, 04:34 PM
tracyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

February promises to be a great month for the TTCMA ladies...we have a gorgeous new siggy, and I hope by the end of the month someone will have to make a new one because we'll all be posting in DDCs instead

Name: Tracy
Cycle Day: Not sure?
Plan for this cycle: BCP, Lupron, Gonal F, IVF
If in 2WW, when will you test? I won't test until March

What do you think you'll do for Valentine's Day this year? Not sure. I think take out and staying in with a fire. Going out on Valentine's Day always disappoints because it is always so busy!

February 2nd, 2009, 05:28 PM
jmichelle77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jmichelle77
Name: Jill

Cycle Day: 62

Plan for this cycle: Just started Provera...5 days of that....wait for AF....HSG and SA on CD 9ish....wait on results of those for next step.

If in 2WW, when will you test? N/A

What do you think you'll do for Valentine's Day this year? Not a clue! Holding out hope that DH will surprise me....but he is pretty much drowning with school right now so..... maybe not.

February 2nd, 2009, 08:21 PM
LittleLady19's Avatar Laci
Send a message via MSN to LittleLady19
Name:Laci
Cycle Day:cd27 I think?
Plan for this cycle:just charting this cycle its almost over, but clomid 50mg and folic acid 1mg next cycle
If in 2WW, when will you test?I'm in the 2ww but highly doubt I'm pg so I'm just waiting for AF to show

What do you think you'll do for Valentine's Day this year? Not a clue.

February 2nd, 2009, 09:19 PM
A*LOT*OF*HOPE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Morgan
Cycle Day: CD13
Plan for this cycle: I was taking 100mg of clomid
If in 2WW, when will you test? I will not O for another 4 days or so

What do you think you'll do for Valentine's Day this year? I bought something from Fredericks of Hollywood so UM......
February 2nd, 2009, 10:35 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Name: Melissa
Cycle Day: 15DPO...BFNs for the last 4 days, but no AF. GRRRRRrrrrr! I don't feel pregnant, so I'm sure it is just a matter of time.
Plan for this cycle: DH does repeat SA next week to check for sperm antibodies. If the test goes well, we'll be doing Clomid + trigger + IUI. If the test doesn't go well, I'm going to have a nervous breakdown and then start digging in the couch cusions for money to do IVF w/ ICSI.
If in 2WW, when will you test? I guess technically I'm still in the 2WW. I had cramps earlier in the cycle, and then again this morning and kept checking for AF all day. Now the cramps are gone and AF is nowhere in sight. She is toying with me again.

What do you think you'll do for Valentine's Day this year? I am going to make DH breakfast (crepes...his favorite), and then he'll make me steak and sweet potatoes for dinner (my favorite). This will be the first weekend of 2009 that we have gotten to spend together at home, so we're planning to be low-key and just hang out.

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

February 3rd, 2009, 12:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Lurker... invited by KMH

Name: Kristin
Cycle Day: 35 (don't know when or if I have O'd) Was temping and just decided to take a break from that. I think I may ovulate soon or did yesterday or today based on CM
Plan for this cycle: Relaxing
If in 2WW, when will you test? To be honest I probably will check in a couple of days to just see if my temp went up and then test if I don't get AF 14 days from that date.

What do you think you'll do for Valentine's Day this year? I am going to a concert with DH and we are taking his parents too.

For more info about me. I am not currently using meds to conceive, but I am having problems conceiving for various reason. I do have a couple of medical conditions that aren't very friendly to BD'ing all the time.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search