Try acupunture...worked for me!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2009, 01:09 PM
Have a high FSH level. Was told the odds of getting pregnant about 5% at best. I read a few articles ALL were pretty negative. I did notice a few postings on acupuncture. Well we gave it a try. After 5 treatments. (5 saturdays) The acupunturists asks when was the last time we took a pregancy test. Not to get your hopes up but you have the pulse of a pregnant woman. She could not translate it very well but ... after we got home... took the test and sure enough I was pregnant. 3 weeks pregnant. She said there is a spot on the top of the head to massage to prevent miscarry. Just came back from the doctors. (now 6 weeks pregnant) and everything looks good. VERY HAPPY. I would do a comercial for this woman if I could. Really wanted to share this with everyone. It is a lot less expensive than everything else I was looking into. 75 dollars for the first visit. then about 55 bucks a visit.
June 6th, 2009, 05:32 PM
tawny63's Avatar Super Mommy
How high was your FSH level? How long were you TTC? I've gone for acupuncture twice now, and I really like it. If nothing else, I get totally relaxed and feel better. Congrats on your baby bump!!!!
12/06 clomid 50mg=INSANITY and OHSS
Decided to adopt 01/07
raced to the hospital to get our baby boy in August 2007, 12 days after we went "live" to adopt!
Mental break....ahhh. Mommy time....ahhhh. <3
Endometriosis surgery 01/16/09
Femara+IUI 03/09, 04/09, 05/09, 06/09 BFN's
07/09: mixture of acupuncture, herbs, hope, and prayers
09/2009~too much pain, had to go on BCP's.
06/10: Starting adoption process again!!!!!
10/13/10: Adoption paperwork done...now just pray and wait....
01/07/11 profiles turned into the adoption agency.
Matched April 1st, 2011 with a baby girl!
Cassidy born June 15, 2011

June 16th, 2009, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny63 View Post
How high was your FSH level? How long were you TTC? I've gone for acupuncture twice now, and I really like it. If nothing else, I get totally relaxed and feel better. Congrats on your baby bump!!!!
FSH was 13 so slight....but you know doctors over 10 and they condem you. Thanks.
September 1st, 2011, 06:09 PM
This is old...but, for new people reading, I am also a believer in acupuncture. Our fertility is totally unexplained. We have been trying for 3 years after a miscarriage and got pregnant my first month doing acupuncture twice a week. I started on day 1 of my cycle. We did miscarry But, at least we know I can get pregnant.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search