We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I'm back from my CD2 appointment with my RE! Here are the highlights:
1. Insemination is probably going to be a week from tomorrow!!!
2. My odds are 50/50 this cycle, 75% overall.
3. I will not get OHSS just because my mom had it, my risk is 5%.
4. He will not be canceling for too many follicles, he rarely has to cancel anybody's IUI cycle (he said it happens more with IVF).
5. I can do all of my injections subcutaneously, no painful IM!
6. I only have to get AM bloodwork on the days I see him, so I get to sleep in a little every other day.
I'm going to get bloodwork in the morning and u/s in the afternoon, every this Thursday and Saturday and every day next week. He thinks I'll trigger Wednesday night. I'm actually going to take off work the two insemination days, since I was supposed to be off all next week for vacation.