Jan/Feb 2010 Due Date Club

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 2nd, 2009, 11:59 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Welcome TTCMA Grads! I know many of our grads feel like the regular DDCs do not serve their needs, especially at first. Please use these new TTCMA Due Date Clubs to relate to others who went through MA and are now expecting little ones

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

November 2nd, 2009, 12:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Anyone else here from Jan/Feb...would love to chat!
Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!
Secondary Infertility Blog*~*http://onemunchkin.blogspot.com/ *~*

November 2nd, 2009, 12:29 PM
Super Mommy
I'm due Jan. 16th!! I'm am sooo excited to have this!! There is so much going on in my DDC that I can't keep up! Plus I really miss everyone from TTCMA.

Look forward to chating!

November 2nd, 2009, 12:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I know! I'm so excited that they did this! I totally miss ttcma board...it's how I got through treatments with my sanity!

Congrats on almost being 30 weeks I consider that one really huge milestone! How's everything going for you/how are you feeling?

I'm due Feb 5/6 and wish time would hurry up a bit! I'm not complaining, this pregnancy has been great so far, but I just want to meet our baby girl
Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!

November 2nd, 2009, 04:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm due January 21st but this baby wasn't conceived on a TTCMA cycle. We had been doing IUI with donor sperm for a few cycles but decided to use a private donor for one cycle and voila.

We still have frozen sperm left so we'll be trying again in 2011 and it'll be a TTCMA baby.

November 2nd, 2009, 04:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Heather-congrats on being in your third trimester! Can't wait till I'm there! We've also been thinking about when we'll be trying again after our little girl gets here. Basically, if I get the go-ahead from my doctor, we'll start ntnp around August/September 2010 (Alex will be about 6 months) and then move to m/a around February 2011 if we don't get pg on our own. Maybe our timing will be similar!

November 2nd, 2009, 05:25 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by scubagirl80 View Post
I know! I'm so excited that they did this! I totally miss ttcma board...it's how I got through treatments with my sanity!

Congrats on almost being 30 weeks I consider that one really huge milestone! How's everything going for you/how are you feeling?

I'm due Feb 5/6 and wish time would hurry up a bit! I'm not complaining, this pregnancy has been great so far, but I just want to meet our baby girl

We have have our bumps in the road this pregnancy. We were originally pregnant with twins and lost one at 10 weeks. I had pretty bad nausea up until I lost the twin. Since then, things have been great! Although, I had my glucose last week and failed it. So I got to do the 3 hour glucose today, hopefully that comes back ok. I am really not a good person to have GD! I have the BIGGEST sweet tooth ever! I make sure I eat really well so he gets his nutrients but momma has to get her fix too!! LOL! Hopefully I will get those results tomorrow!

When are you having your baby shower? Mine is the 14th and the 15th. I can't wait!! I am so excited to see all the little baby stuff!! Although, we are living with my mom because our house sold and we haven't found anythings else that we like. So I have to nursery to get ready!!! I want to do a nursery sooooo bad! Oh well, hopefully we will find something before he arrives.

I'm with you, I can't wait to meet our lil man!! Sad thing is, we haven't decided on a name yet!!! Poor guy! I have a feeling I won't know what his name will be until I see him. KWIM?

I can't believe in 10 weeks or so I will be holding my lil man

November 2nd, 2009, 09:23 PM
~April04~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ~April04~ Send a message via MSN to ~April04~
I'm here!! Due on Jan 22 w/ our IVF/ICSI miracle - Savannah Yvonne.

Thank You Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggie!

November 3rd, 2009, 02:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi April! How's everything going with you and Savannah? Any news to report? Have you had any of your showers yet? Have you started her nursery?

Kfink-I'm so sorry about your earlier loss but am so happy to hear your LO is doing well! I have a feeling that I may also fail my one hour, as I have pcos and am more likely to fail it. Guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. Hope your three hour went ok-you must have been VERY bored!

Good luck on the house hunting-it's really fun to do but also kind of a pain in the arse if you can't find anything you like. We're starting on Alexandra's nursery this weekend-I CANNOT wait! Our baby shower is the second weekend in December which will be nice because everything will be all "Christmasy".

As for me: I went to the OB unexpectedly today because I've been having a lot of very thin, watery discharge. They wanted to make sure my membranes weren't leaking. Thank God they were not. I had an u/s and still have 18cm of amniotic fluid, which I hear is great. They also checked my cervical length and it was a 3.5. So a very good, "surprise" appointment! I wonder if I will be this nervous with number two???

November 3rd, 2009, 04:47 PM
Amanda - glad everything is OK and you weren't leaking fluids at all!

I'm doing great - this pregnancy has been pretty perfect. I did have one episode of high blood pressure where I had to go up to L&D for monitoring.. but everything turned out to be OK - I now take my blood pressure at home every day and it's been completely normal.

We had our 3D u/s this past Saturday - it was so neat! She's beautiful - here's the link to that: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f4...-x-posted.html (3D u/s today! x-posted)

Hm.. her nursery is all painted and ready to decorate.. we're just waiting on her furniture to come in - We called the store yesterday and they said that it's being shipped to them next week and we should get it the following week! Finally! We ordered it at the beginning of Sept!

Our shower is this Saturday (the 7th).. I'm VERY VERY excited for it! It's up in my home state I haven't seen any of my family (except my Mom) since my sister's wedding in July 2008.. so it's been awhile

Ok there's my book

November 4th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
Hey ladies! I have definitely missed the ttcma board! You girls and the others really helped me out, kept me sane and just was there for me right before I finally gave up!!

I'm due Feb 17th (Bayleigh Lynn) but will be having a repeat CS anywhere between Jan 27th-Feb 10th. I am also waiting on results to see if I have preeclampsia and what we are going to do about my high blood pressure, hoping the words bed rest is not mentioned...hard w/ a 3 year old!
November 9th, 2009, 08:02 PM
Veteran
Hi kfink! It's "Staying Hopeful" here (Kim). Sorry to "intrude" on your post ladies....just wanted to tell my "old" forum buddy hello and tell you congrats on your little guy. Not long now!!!

Congrats to you all.
1 medicated IUI-BFN
August-1st IVF cycle/ICSI
Aug 15th-Transferred 3-8cell grade 2s
Beta Aug 28th POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TWINS!!!!!! Heard and saw TWO hearteatS!!!!
19 weeks 2days-aBOY and a GIRL!!!!!!!

Babies born at 24weeks-January 15th-emergency c section due to previa/placenta abruption
Jenna Nicole 1lb 4oz
Blake Anthony 1lb 3oz
Home from NICU on May 16th, 121 days after birth
Currently healthy and over 12lbs each
December 17th, 2009, 07:06 PM
How's everyone doing?.. We're getting close!

January 3rd, 2010, 04:21 PM
I'm doing alright here. I have to do NST and U/S 2x a week due to high blood pressure and mild pre-eclampsia. My AFI is good and we have a date for our c-section..

Feb 10th @ 6 am which happens to be my birthday haha. I'll be 39 weeks, so 5 more weeks to go!!
January 3rd, 2010, 05:48 PM
aww that's going to be the best birthday present ever!

I do twice weekly NST's and U/S as well.. I have GD (by a point - still bitter about that one)... and chronic high blood pressure super imposed with pre-e (which acts the same as severe pre-e).. I also have to get a full blood panel done twice a week as well.. I NEVER thought my pregnancy would be considered high risk - I was always very healthy - so this pretty much sucks..

I have an OB appt on Tuesday - I'm hoping they give me an induction date then - this going to every appt with my hospital bags because they can decide at any time to induce that day is really stressful! I'm hoping they'll let me go to 39 weeks (which is in 12 days) but it'll depend on my BP and labs I guess

January 3rd, 2010, 08:46 PM
You are so close April! I am loving the name Savannah as well

Quote:
I have chronic high blood pressure super imposed with pre-e
That is what they have on my charts, the super imposed pre-e but she's never really went into great detail about it.
January 4th, 2010, 01:31 AM
Super Mommy
Hey everyone! I'm doing well. I have NST's twice a week as well due to the GD. I have an appt. this morning and we are scheduling my induction for Sunday! I can't believe that this is so close!! EEKKKK!!! Luckily other than the GD, my BP has been great and not spilling any protein. I still have so much stuff to do before he makes his arrival and on top of that we just put a contract on a house! Lots of really big important stuff going on and not a whole lot of time!! I know we will manage just fine though.

January 4th, 2010, 03:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Kristin.... Sunday is SOOOO soon!!!!! How exciting! Keep us posted on all the wonderful thing happening in your life. A new house and a baby all in such a short time...

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

January 4th, 2010, 02:26 PM
Superimposed preeclampsia is worse than regular preeclampsia - from what my Doctor told me is that it acts just like severe pre-e and can have a lot of the same bad side effects..

This link Risks of Hypertension in Pregnancy Information on Healthline explains it a lot better than I can.. it's pretty scary stuff.

Kristin - that's so exciting!! Sunday is going to be here soo soon!!

January 4th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Super Mommy
OK, change in plans! I am being induced on Friday!!!!! I have to be at the hospital at 2pm, so that means I most likely won't have him until early in the morning on Saturday. But that is fine with me!! I am getting so nervous now!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search