May/June 2010 Due Date Club

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 4th, 2009, 10:17 AM
bkro9's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's good. Unisom isn't doing it for me. I feel I've tried everything, even putting in my own daily acupuncture needles!

November 4th, 2009, 02:34 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
Sad news my friends. Baby C has Turner Syndrome, and we will be reducing the pregnancy. Baby A is hanging in there though. Details here: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...l#post17867684

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

November 5th, 2009, 09:50 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry Rebecca! Prayers for a healthy baby A and momma!
November 5th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ohh Rebecca, I'm so sorry. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

September 2009 IVF - BFN; November IVF -Ec topic Pregnancy; May 2010- IVF cycle- BFN,
July 2010 IVF cycle: BFP - m/c induced at 8 weeks because of no heartbeat
March 2011 IVF: BFP!!!
November 6th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Rebecca, my prayers are headed your way!

November 6th, 2009, 06:04 PM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hugs, Rebecca.

UGH I am still wicked sick. And meds aren't doing much.

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~
November 6th, 2009, 06:18 PM
frogftsh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to frogftsh Send a message via Yahoo to frogftsh
Oh Rebecca, I'm so sorry

November 7th, 2009, 05:23 AM
I forgot to tell you all here that we had an ultrasound for Amanda on Wednesday. Unfortunately it was an emergency scan because of red bleeding, but fortunately most everything looked fine! So, they did a full anatomy scan, and everything looked good except for the umbilical cord. Turns out the umbilical cord is only two vessels instead of three (typical cord has two arteries and one vein, this one only has one artery and one vein). They said that it isn't rare, but that it can have issues related to it, mostly an issue with the heart. They looked closely at the heart, and it looked great, four chambers, beating strong and healthy at 151 beats per minute. Because of this, they'll be watching everything a little closer. She'll have scans every two weeks or so to check out the baby's heart and growth rate.

AND, while they were doing the anatomy scan, the baby cooperated nicely by showing the goods HAHA! It's a GIRL! Her name is Virginia Faylea We're having a daughter!

November 7th, 2009, 10:41 AM
Awesome news, Gail! I'm sorry that there is a concern to complicate things.

~*~ My Blog ~*~
November 8th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Oh congrats on the baby girl I have read that a 2 vessel cord isn't all that uncommon also, but I don't know anything further than that. I hope everything turns out well.
November 10th, 2009, 08:01 AM
Ugh popping in to say hi, wishing I could post more. I am just so, so nauseous 24 hours a day, dry heaving, etc. I can't believe I actually wished for this misery!

November 10th, 2009, 08:42 AM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
Try Unisom, it's been a lifesaver for me.

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

November 10th, 2009, 09:48 AM
It'll get better. I'm really really looking forward to when it gets better. LOL

Unisom saved my life last time, but this time it's totally not doing it for me. It's very frustrating! I really thought it would "fix" it again, but it's not, I still feel miserable no matter what. Plus I realized I now have heartburn accentuating the nausea.

It's so hard because physically I feel SO miserable, but mentally I'm SO happy and SO excited.

I had my NT scan yesterday and baby looks healthy, the neck measurement was really low so I'm expecting to be low risk for Downs and such. It's nerve-wracking every time I go in, but it is SO freaking exciting to see my BABY in there. I mean, I've done this all before, and yet somehow this time it feels even more unreal.

~*~ My Blog ~*~
November 10th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Yeah tried Unisom, doesn't help at all. Nothing seems to!

December 3rd, 2009, 10:00 AM
Since no one has posted in awhile....I'll make one!

My malformations scan/bloodwork was yesterday and it went okay. I'm very impatient and had to wait 40 minutes for the sonographer. The baby wouldn't cooperate, but all looks good. The procedure itself was very uncomfortable, even hurt at times, because my uterus is positioned further back she had to push down really hard with the ultrasound thing and she kept pressing on the same areas and it kind of hurt. I was about to give up. The procedure took about 35-40 minutes.
December 11th, 2009, 07:20 AM
I hear you. I had to wait an hour and a half for my sonographer for the NT scan and my bladder was full...I almost killed someone.

How is everyone feeling? I'm still sick. Praying it lets up soon. Is anyone showing? I am not at all.

December 11th, 2009, 07:50 AM
I'm actually feeling really good although I've been getting frequent headaches lately.

As for showing....my pants got really snug Monday and I actually went and bought a pair of maternity pants. I can feel my abdominal area getting harder and dh thinks I'm going to be an early show-er!
December 11th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasAgs View Post
I'm actually feeling really good although I've been getting frequent headaches lately.
Me too.

My nausea has subsided - not entirely, I still gag and dry heave in the mornings, but the all-day-sickness thing is gone. I am very happy about that.

Other than that... very emotional.... and not in a good mood...

~*~ My Blog ~*~
December 11th, 2009, 05:58 PM
Hi all! Doing pretty ok here, I hit the 18 week mark yesterday, it just doesn't seem possible! We have our anatomy scan set up for December 30th, but DH and I really wanted to know gender before Christmas, so we're going to an outside place to have a gender scan first thing tomorrow morning! Our appointment is for 8am. Could use some open leg vibes since Pip is notorious for not cooperating HAHA!

There was a loss in our (May) DDC last week, she was 16 weeks along, and I was so stressed over that. I dropped into my OB on Tuesday and they put the doppler on me ( I LOVE them)...right away the little thump thump thump could be heard, and I could also hear Pip moving around in there! I really needed that!

Virginia is still growing nicely, and at her last scan she was measuring about 2lb8oz! She's stubborn as they come when it comes to scans, so we still haven't been able to get a decent shot of her....she's always face away (down) and curled up in a ball, and nothing we do gets her to move! Little stinker

December 11th, 2009, 06:03 PM
There was a loss? Did I totally miss that????

~*~ My Blog ~*~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search